One day at a time

All good here on day 7. Been tempted by jam doughnuts, ice cream and sweets at pants and McDs after. But stayed on track. Will do first week weigh in tomorrow morning.

All good here on day 7. Been tempted by jam doughnuts, ice cream and sweets at pants and McDs after. But stayed on track. Will do first week weigh in tomorrow morning.
Well done. My son is sitting next to me eating an Indian takeaway! Good luck for your weigh in tomorrow.

Good morning. How's it going?

Must admit it was very tempting!

Hi all,

Sorry for not getting on but been having a clear out to keep my mind off food and just been swimming for an hour. No doubt I won't be able to move tomorrow lol!

I think 3 months sounds like a good target and switch to atkins at the point. Depends how well the weight comes off really. I feel so awful at the moment and made myself look at myself in a swimming costume as incentive. Not a pretty sight, especially when I'm near enough a size 16 and costume is a 12 haha.

My other half has gone away for the week and taken all the junk from the kitchen. Just my daughter to cook for but she knows what I am doing so won't try to tempt with anything.

I too have some out of date soups (and possible shakes) dated Sept 2015. I'm just having a veg soup now and tastes perfectly fine.

Does anybody use anything in their soups? I've got black pepper but are we allowed to use some worcs?

Claire xx

I put garlic granules and pepper in mine

Didn't think about that. I just tried some hot chilli in a soup and made it a bit tastier

Day 2 and woke up staaaaarving! Really need to push it out until at least 11am for my first pack otherwise I'll struggle later in the day. How is everyone else getting on?

Day 2 is the worst but if its any consolation I'm on day 3 and feel fine. Not even been hungry this morning. Also I checked exante website for allowed extras etc and it said 2tsp of worcs sauce allowed per day. Going to add some to my soup later.

Keep up the water intake, should keep the hunger at bay! Hope you've made it to this evening :)

Not been too bad today. Hope you lasted out! Smidge is right. Drink lots of water.

The day didn't turn out too bad really. I've just had a soup with a bit of worcs in it and was lovely. Had a headache most of the day and drank loads of water so been in and out of the loo like a yo-yo lol. I'm a big water drinker anyway so no problems there. I slept awful last night, kept waking up to pee and was hungry so hopefully ketosis will kick in soon.

How are you all getting on?

The day didn't turn out too bad really. I've just had a soup with a bit of worcs in it and was lovely. Had a headache most of the day and drank loads of water so been in and out of the loo like a yo-yo lol. I'm a big water drinker anyway so no problems there. I slept awful last night, kept waking up to pee and was hungry so hopefully ketosis will kick in soon.

Hi guys, wondered if I could join in your group? I've just started exante yesterday (my 38th birthday) so day 2 today... I've lost 3 stone about 3 years ago and very gradually put it back on.
I'm 5ft 4 and aaaagh 14 stone exactly as of yesterday size big 16...
I have a big family holiday in March so have 10 weeks to hopefully try and get a couple of stone off but want to lose around 4...some of us have very similar stats.
I find this diet easy until the evening time and then feel starving so I go to bed early haha... I'm doing shakes only (don't like any of the savoury stuff) and the bars give me stomach pain but if I get desperate I have a piece of chicken and some greens on the odd evening (did 2 years ago anyway)
Well day 2 over drank loads and peeing loads and can't wait to get through the exante wall and be in ketosis and when that kicks in I find it easy...hope you're all feeling ok.
Ps is everyone weighing themselves weekly or giving in to temptation (like me) and weighing every morning?

Xxx

Hi spanner, welcome to the group. I'm a returner too so hopefully we can stick to it together.
I'm trying not to weigh myself until Saturday but it's hard.

Hi aloize,
Thank you..
I have some really good scales that are very accurate (borrowed from work) and it's tempting to weigh in on a morning - know i shouldn't..!!

Hi spanner, how you doing? We're really not far off as I'm 5ft3, weighed in at 13st11 and today is my day 2 :0)

I try not to weigh in daily but fail every time lol - I'm my own worst enemy.

Roll on ketosis eh xx

Hi spanner, how you doing? We're really not far off as I'm 5ft3, weighed in at 13st11 and today is my day 2 :0)

I try not to weigh in daily but fail every time lol - I'm my own worst enemy.

Roll on ketosis eh xx

Hi BabyAce
Me too woke up early (day 3)and I've lost 4lb so 71b loss since Sunday I'm not in ketosis yet so can't wait for that.
Finding evenings hard so taking myself to bed about 9:30 which is early for me.
I suffered with terrible headaches last time I did exante but didn't drink enough..this time round I'm cramming the water in and I feel better for it
Hope you have a good day speak soon xx

Haha, I wait as long as I can to get out of bed if I need a wee but it's probably not good for me or my bladder!! Currently waiting for dinner as late as I can so I'm not 'bored-hungry' later on :confused:

Hope you've had a good day?

Also, hello Spanner! Welcome to the group :)

Back