One day at a time

Not too bad actually smidge. No headache thankfully. Went to the gym on my lunchbreak and did a 20 min bike ride then some weight machines. Worried it will make me hold water so the scales don't move but can only wait and see eh

Wow spanner, 7lb already is great! I've been heading to bed early too as find I'm really hungry, even though i'm having my last meal around 8pm. In hindsight maybe I'm leaving it too long lol

Hi thanks
I lied lol I said earlier I lost 3 stone on exante 3 years ago but it wasn't exante it was it's more expensive rival C********!! I forgot....I did exante in May but only lasted a few weeks I'm interested to know about ketosis as I don't seem to get there on exante but on the other diet it kicked in on day 5 and i did t feel hungry at all for 2 months....is anyone in ketosis yet and what day did it kick in?
X

According to my ketostix I was in ketosis this morning. Have you tried them? If you're losing weight you'll be in ketosis but I believe it takes anything up to 5 days to get there x

Don''t give up, another day or so and it will all be fine x

Hi thanks
I lied lol I said earlier I lost 3 stone on exante 3 years ago but it wasn't exante it was it's more expensive rival C********!! I forgot....I did exante in May but only lasted a few weeks I'm interested to know about ketosis as I don't seem to get there on exante but on the other diet it kicked in on day 5 and i did t feel hungry at all for 2 months....is anyone in ketosis yet and what day did it kick in?
X

Exante is higher in carbs than some of the others and that could be why it takes you longer...if you add protein like chicken breast, boiled eggs, or fish it will help with the hunger as protein is good for doing that and keep drinking your water through out the day and not all at once...this will help get you into ketosis without feeling too hungry and then once in ketosis. This is what I found helped me when I did Exante many moons ago. I hope that helps?

Hi all! I am on day 11, not hungry at all. I don't like the savory meals so having 2 shakes and one bar a day. Starting to crave savory food a bit.
Hope you are all ok. I think I wen into keeps is day five too.

Thanks for advice guys this has been the worst day hope I feel better tommorow had my 2nd shake today and having teeth whitened in 30 mins so not having anything yet I feel dead inside and I also feel very hyper but not in a good way like my pulse is racing as though I'm about to walk down the aisle or something really nerve wracking. Just had a bath and trying to take some deep breaths but feel like I'm on the ceiling!!
X

Hi Croydongal, you're doing great and well ahead! I've just had the curry with rice which I think is lovely. Have you tried all of the savoury meals?

Might be worth speaking to your doctor spanner, make sure everything is ok? It's funny how the different low carb diets work as I did the Cambridge diet about 10 months ago and only managed a few weeks as it gave me gout and my doctor said I needed to stop x

Yeah, I think you should speak to your doctor about that Spanner.

I'm on day 5 and I'm bored. So very bored. I'm not planning on weighing until the end of the first month so I can't even motivate myself with how much I've lost.

Is the curry and rice new BabyAce?

Have you got a lot of the same stuff Astral? I think the curry may be new. I ordered a 90 day bumper pack and it's got all sorts in it so every day is different. I also have some leftover 4 packs a day so I'm alternating between the two.

Curry and rice is delicious! So is the dhal and lentil pot :)

6lb in 3 days is brilliant Claire, well done for sticking to it!

Thanks smidge. I know it's just water at the moment but it's still nice to see the scales going down. I haven't tried the dhal and lentil pot. Is it filling? I'm also looking forward to trying the sweet and sour and the pasta, ham and mushroom. Have you tried either of those?

How are you getting on? Will pop over to your diary now x

It is filling and it's handy to be able to make it with boiling water so you can have it when you're at work and look less like you're on a diet. I've got the pasta, ham and mushroom soup. I really like it but it is quite creamy so I can imagine it being an acquired taste. Worth a try though :) Sooo desperate to weigh myself lol!!

Have you got a lot of the same stuff Astral?

Yes. I did exante about 2 years back and there was loads of things that I really couldn't eat at all, so this time I just opted to stick with the things I know I can eat. I'm only really on this for a month to six weeks this time round so I didn't think the lack of choice would be too bad.

I also got into a horrible habit of daily weighing which persisted afterwards and made me quite obsessive so it's why I'm not weighing this time round. I know my start weight and I'll find out my end weight when I finish.

6lbs is awesome though. Congratulations.

I couldn't not weigh myself. I get up during the night and do it after I've peed (which is about 3 times lol). Nightmare eh!

I've just eaten a boiled egg as was so hungry...oh the shame

Back