One day at a time

That's not too long then Astral and at least you know that daily weighing isn't good for you

6lbs is great! A boiled egg is still protein so can't be that bad if it stops you eating anything else.

I shouldn't think it will be a problem if I am exercising

Haha BabyAce I'm like you I wake up in the night and weigh myself haha
Thanks guys my heart racing has stopped and I feel better I think I was probably a bit dehydrated had a couple of glasses of water and felt better ladies gone who has whitened my teeth and doesn't want me to have a shake tonight in case the colours ruin the whitening process so advised me to have chicken (not complaining) so I've just put a chicken fillet in....
X

It might be that you left it too long without food but the chicken fillet will sort you right out :0)

Do you mind if I ask how much your teeth whitening costs? Does it give good results?

It was £45 each cos there were three of us having it done it would have been £50 each for 2 people and £60 if only one person having......I'm not easily pleased and I'd built up in my head my teeth would look like footballers wives teeth..they are definitely many shades lighter but I want whiter...I want Simon cowell white haha ....I had lovely white teeth it's the fags I don't smoke a lot but it takes its toll I'm trying to cut down even more but this diet has forced me and the fags to be best friends again!!!
Ps the woman told me about oil pulling for teeth it's all the rage and all celebs doing it...anyway u can buy coconut oil (from food section next to the olive oils etc) and you're supposed to swish it in your mouth for 10-20 mins per day it has brilliant whitening affects as all the food colourings and bacteria on your teeth are rounded up in the oil and then you spit it out....utube oil pulling. Obviously the big companies are selling minty versions that cost a lot but basically any supermarket sells coconut oil...can also be used for sore lips, skin, hair etc I'm planning on reading up about it......

think ketosis might be creeping up on me feel loads better xx god luck for weigh in

Evening all. Been a busy day so not been able to log on. Went to the gym on my lunch break, ran for 20 minutes then did some weights. Went straight from work swimming with my daughter and she messed around whilst I swam for an hour. Didn't get home until 8pm and just rolled into bed now. I knew a pack wouldn't cut it after today so had some chicken and 2 boiled eggs. Hope it doesn't affect ketosis but I know I'm supposed to eat a bit more if I'm working out more than a gentle 20 minutes. Only time will tell.

I fancy getting my teeth whitened too spanner. I am - was! a social smoker. Used to smoke at least 20 a day years ago but when I fell pregnant a stopped and then after that only smoked when I was drinking. Since i'm do the dryathlon there will be no cigarettes involved so would be stupid to go back to them after a month. Be a nice treat to get them done professionally. I've heard of the oil pulling...maybe worth a shot?

Hows everybody been today?

Here to follow B.. Will catch up first tho. Hope it's going well

9lb down on my first week. Over the moon! Now I'm off ice skating for the first time since I was in junior school lol. Wish me luck!

well done babyace :)

Fabulous. Such great weight losses this week.

That's flipping amazing!! Well done!

Well that's day 10 over and done with and not a bad one. Not hungry constantly but feel a bit hungry at night. Today I had a coconut shake (fab), one of the bars (can't remember which one) and the curry which I think is lovely and has a really good kick to it.

Did a 20 minute jog, 100 sit-ups and arm and leg weights at the gym in my lunch hour to try and do something about all the saggy skin, although I'm about 11 years too late for that lol.

Have stayed the same weight since Sunday weigh-in so hoping to see a drop on the scales tomorrow, fingers crossed!

Well done BabyAce....that's brilliant
I think I'm finally in ketosis because I'm getting a bit of energy so now I'm gonna try and like u do some exercise
I'm going to stop weighing myself daily now as the losses start to slow down. It took me from Sunday to Tuesday to see a loss on the scales so might weigh in every 2-3 days or do what vim supposed to do and weigh in weekly!!
Good on you for fitting it in on ur lunch break xx

Hi ladies, stopping by to follow your journey. I lost 3 stone on Slim and save last year and am back doing a mix of that and a low carb diet to lose another 2 stone to get to goal. I remember being on the packs and it's tough so you're all doing so well. I suppose the best thing is that it's only for a few months...then on to maintenance.

Another good day done and dusted. I had the pasta, ham and mushroom soup today which was really nice and filling. Also had the cookies and cream bar which again was filling so happy with that. Did a 20 minute uphill bike ride, 100 sit-ups and some arm weights in my lunch break. Just hoping it will help tone my flabby skin lol.

How are you feeling today spanner? Did you manage any exercise? I wish I had the willpower to not weigh every day but I am still looking forward to official weigh-in on Sunday as love seeing the numbers on my ticker go down (fingers crossed!) Have you not thought about having one?

How was your day fit?

Hi BabyAce
I haven't done any exercise yet but I'm starting on Monday doing walks and a bit of weights for the arms....
I don't know how to set up a ticker...let me know and il set it up
Xxx

Back