One day at a time

excellent work well done!!! :0clapper:

Starting to get bored with this diet already and only been two weeks :(

Can't wait to switch to atkins but I still have too much to lose

Maybe add a little bit of protein now and then if you feel that would mix it up?

I'm probably eating more variety of flavour a etc on this diet than I do usually, even if it all comes in powdered pack form. I feel you on Atkins though - I've done really well low carbing before but was finding it too easy to overeat last time I did Atkins.

Good luck for powering through today x

Well done on your fab loss BabyAce! I know what you mean about feeling bored, it does get a bit repetitive but I found last time that a lot of the time it actually stopped me thinking about food which was great. Maybe try adding a small amount of protein.

Thank you for the support. Managed to get through another day and even went for a swim after work :)

1lb off this week but still heading in the right direction ;)

A 1lbs a 1lb all in the right direction x

Thank ladies :)

I tried the raspberry porridge today which I wasn't impressed with. Taste was ok but was a weird texture. Just munched the beef and black bean and am impressed. Quite tasty. I only had 3 in my mixed pack so will be ordering some more along with the curry as I think that's fab. I've yet to try the sweet & sour, scones, pizza and cup cakes. Anybody tried them?

Hi Babyace. Well done on the weight loss. As everyone said, it's a pound you will never see again. I really don't like the raspberry porridge. It made be feel sick. I really like the sweet and sour and the pizza though. Hoping to try the cupcakes soon so let me know what they're like.

I have UTI which is quite painful and 5 days worth of antibiotics. All I want to do is eat icecream :icecream:

Back