One day great, next day not so great!!

One day i can get up look at myself in mirror and think wow your looking so much slimmer your doing so well......then the next i look in mirror and think wow your still so fat are you really looking any slimmer? Do any of you feel this way or is it just me? I have my WI tomorrow and i have kept to my diet 100% but im worried i wont have lost or put some weight on, i am also due on now and can kinda feel it coming so maybe this will make me gain some weight? Any support will be great. Thank you in advance!

Do this - get a photo out of you before you started the journey and stick it on the mirror. You'll see the difference clearly then. Really well done on your loss x

Oh god, ALL the time. I've lost around the same as you (though a lot slower), and though my clothes are looser- I cant really feel any physical difference yet. I still feel as fat as I was before!
Some peoples * week makes no difference to their weigh in, whilst others STS or gain. After you've had a couple of * weigh ins you'll know which category you fit into!

yes that's a very good idea of the picture as i can imagine that works very well... What i use for motivation then is a fantastic pair of jeans hanging up on my wardrobe,, and everytime i look at them i can see myself in them:)... good luck:)

Thank you for the replies, these really help, brill idea about the photo thank you :)

Keep a pair of trousers from when you were at your heaviest and try them on everytime you feel a bit down. As soon as you've got them on the weight loss will be more noticeable and you can go round showing everyone D

I feel like this a lot..... There's still 8 stone to go for me, so losing the few lbs that I have doesn't make much difference in the mirror. Cant wait til I start seeing it :)

I am the same. I took a photo when I started and each month on the same date will be taking photo and make an album of it so I can see the difference. This way the difference is visible and I can accept it that I have lost weight.

In a month since I started SW lost 10.5 lbs. I could not feel and see the difference until I stayed at my parents a couple of days ago and put on a trousers and top I left there a couple of months ago. That made my day.

Back