One day to go!

see thats the thing... you men dont understand why women nag!... its obviously because you have done something wrong. and besides there are nice ways to shut someone up! i.e. dont do something that will make them nag :p

I never do anything to make women nag!!! but they nag cos im too perfect I reckon!! :p yes there are even nicer ways to shut someone up!!

im about to leave for tescos.. .have all the LT stuff from pharmacy, will call in to get weighed on the way..

think i need a blender, ground pepper, tablet sweetners and some herbal tea! lol Ive never drank tea without milk before.. what a task! all the above ok?

Ok then keep simba when ya are ready to move onto something living, buy yourself a plant and then if thats still alive after a year, get a dog!! :chores016: If the dog is still healthy and living and the plant is still blooming after a couple of years then ya are ready for human contact.......lol :candledinner: :rotflmao:

haha, I reckon I could be thin before u allow me have human contact!!! thanks!!!! hehe

well ya know that stuffed animals are different to humans hunni, all that nagging ya see I want to make sure ya are up for it!!

i was told that you could have tablet sweeteners. hang on lemme check the bag. "tablet artificial sweeteners are permitted" but no powdered ones! I have them in my shakes and in coffees etc .. thats not affected my weight loss and hasnt taken me out of ketosis.

hahaha... love the strategy! yes miss unknown.. get him ready for human contact ! then simba can be mine :)

haha, Simba will never be urs or urs!! mine mine mine.. this certain human contact that u are getting me ready for better be nice! and accepting of Simba!!

hmmm darn pharmacist told me i wasnt allowed to have anything like that so now i have got used to it but would have loved something sweet at the start in the shakes!!

well really its a good job that your used to having them without sweeteners but whichever idiot told you was definitely wrong. check on the back of the LT bag they give you each week and it tells you exactly what you can and cant have :) i couldnt have the choc shake without a sweetener... !!!!

Ollie, if the human contact does not accept simba I will gladly take him off you!... but I have a feeling she will love him :( women love cuddlies

i dont think i'd fit under your bed! :p
remember what i said ol. if you lose more than i did in your first week then simba is yours for keeps! promise :)

Back