• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

One for the cdc's

Penpen

Hiya,

I quit SSing a good month back after finding out I was pregnant but unfortunately miscarried about 10 days ago.

I was wondering whether I would be allowed back on SS?? My weight is the same as my ticker states and i have roughly a stone to lose until my goal weight.

Would I have to go back on a higher plan??

Appreciate any advise.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Starlit_Cazza

Restart 3/9/2013
S: 24st9lb C: 18st1lb G: 12st4lb BMI: 38.5 Loss: 6st8lb(26.67%)
Pen did you have an ERCP or D and C or whatever they are called? If so Im guessing it classes as surgery so you would have to wait 3 months?

I am very sorry to hear that you have had a miscarriage.

After miscarriage you do have to wait a while before you can resume CD as it takes a while for your body to get back to normal. Ask your CDC to contact Head Office with all your details so they can advise you properly.

linznel

S: 13st12lb C: 13st3lb G: 12st7lb Loss: 0st9lb(4.64%)
Hi Penny my cdc said it was ok to start on ss two weeks after miscarriage i had medical management - I have been on the diet for 4 weeks now and I still havent had a period. Its been six weeks since miscarriage. in a way i wish i had waited til i had had a period before startin as i dont know when my totm will be also whether the diet has delayed it. I have only lost 2lbs and my boobs have gone up an inch this week and have walked on water so i am hoping my totm is on the way.
Thinkin of you Lindsey x