One for the cdc's

Penpen

Hiya,

I quit SSing a good month back after finding out I was pregnant but unfortunately miscarried about 10 days ago.

I was wondering whether I would be allowed back on SS?? My weight is the same as my ticker states and i have roughly a stone to lose until my goal weight.

Would I have to go back on a higher plan??

Appreciate any advise.

Pen did you have an ERCP or D and C or whatever they are called? If so Im guessing it classes as surgery so you would have to wait 3 months?

I am very sorry to hear that you have had a miscarriage.

After miscarriage you do have to wait a while before you can resume CD as it takes a while for your body to get back to normal. Ask your CDC to contact Head Office with all your details so they can advise you properly.

Hi Penny my cdc said it was ok to start on ss two weeks after miscarriage i had medical management - I have been on the diet for 4 weeks now and I still havent had a period. Its been six weeks since miscarriage. in a way i wish i had waited til i had had a period before startin as i dont know when my totm will be also whether the diet has delayed it. I have only lost 2lbs and my boobs have gone up an inch this week and have walked on water so i am hoping my totm is on the way.
Thinkin of you Lindsey x

Back