One if the reasons i love this board...

jayde1148

Gold Member
Is because I find loads of tips, recipes and motivation.

Thanks to you. Guys I have just discovered Kellogs fibre plus bars and have just eaten my first one OMG!!!! Amazing!!! thanks for the tip!! I plan to have these as a B choice whenever I can!!!

Ooh will have to try these kellogs bars what flavour do you recommend?

julesmorris said:
Ooh will have to try these kellogs bars what flavour do you recommend?

I had the milk chocolate ones and they are really satisfying and amazingly chocolatey!!! Serious treat!!!!

I love this site as well.

Planned most of this weeks meals just with reciepes people have posted (I am going to try the chocolate pudding tonight if I can get to the shops!)

Everyone is so helpful and there to offer advice and assistance if needed

Lol at "fart bars" absolutely correct from my personal experience ;) more wind than a bloody windfarm lol x,

I love it too :) everyone is so helpful and fun!

Speaking of which...would someone mind looking at my food diary and let me have their comments on how my EE day looks today? I struggle with EE you see and appreciate someone telling me if i'm right or wrong! Ta x

Cityredgirl said:
Lol at "fart bars" absolutely correct from my personal experience ;) more wind than a bloody windfarm lol x,

Lol I had a little wind last night but well worth it!!!!

How many syns are the fibre plus bars?

5.5 milk choc and 6 in the dark with almond.

My husband calls them "fart-plus" cause they amplify the usual baked bean fueled chaos! :)

This site is fab, I wouldn't be without it!

I've started putting the alpen light bars in the microwave for 30 seconds and oh my word, they are beautiful! They taste just like you've got a freshly baked flapjack out of the oven!

Back