one last chance

louisebell26

5 stone to go!
so having lost all my dignity at this stage with the amount of restarts ive had i dunno what to do...

ive decided this is the last straw and i have got to get it together..so wish me luck :)

Are you going back on TFR then?? Be sure ou are in the right head space for a restart 'cos you know it can be tough for the first few weeks. You have plenty of focus and determination, you just need to gear up. Perhaps post on the 100%tfr thread where you won't be distracted by talk of food, nights out etc as this can really weaken your resolve. Lots of luck

Good luck with the diet. You can do it :)xx

Hey Bells, I restarted yesterday - wanna be buddies? Good luck - together we can do it! Remember your cake incident? It was what kept me going for my first weeks the first time round!!

Hope your day goes well xxxx

Hey Bells, you know you can do this Mrs, you've done it before, and you can do it again, you've just lost your way a little that's all!
There are still a good few weeks til you go away, try and focus on how good you will feel if you manage to stick to TFR for even just some of those weeks....
Maybe a good idea to start on a Monday, so by the weekend, you will be back in ketosis?
Good luck luv!

thanks guys..ive taken it easy today with no carb food just had some chicken and veg and spent the day getting myself motivated..starting bright and early in the morning..ahh my cake incident ..that was funny yet frustrating but i felt so good after it ha!..i know i can do this..thanks guys :) x

restart thursday!

Back