One last go at CD!

Felix

Gold Member
Hello again everyone!

As of tomorrow, I am having one last go at doing Cambridge. I have decided to make a new diary as (another) fresh start. This is the last time I'm going to try this, and if I fail I really need to try another diet. I love CD and I know if it's done right, it really does work.

I first started on 1st November 2010 and I've lost 3 stone up to now. I am happy with what I've lost, even though it's taken me ages!

I've got 3 and a half stone (probably a bit more now as I've been off CD for 2 weeks :( ) I have two events I would like to lose for:

6 weeks time - My OH's university graduation. I'd love to wear a gorgeous dress and look nice for him :) I am aiming for 1st 7lb in this time. My manager at work who I sit next to in the office is also on CD and we have agreed to do a 6 week challenge and both aim for 1st 7lb. Anything else will be a bonus!

9 weeks time - My 21st birthday. I'd like to have lost 2 stone by then! Not sure what I'm doing for it, but my Mum will be throwing a family party so I want to look good as I haven't seen a lot of my family for a while!

So as of tomorrow when I get up for work, I will be back doing SS+ :) My OH has only got about a stone and half until his goal so he's going to do it with me still. He's lost about 4 stone so far and looks great! I just need to catch him up now.

Wish me luck!!!!!

Good luck felix, u can do it x

Go Felix! :banana dancer:

You can do this! :happy096:

Best of luck to you felix,
You know what it takes to do this and you have 2 buddies what with your partner, who will be there to motivate you at home and your manager who will be there to motivate you at work.

I hope you succeed this time

Hello my lovely

I'm back on track from tomorrow as well! Good to see you are doing so well. I'm battling my last 20lbs so two months for me from my goal. Let's do it together chick xxx

Hi sweetie, glad you've decided to give it one more chance! Just do your best and you'll always have ww as a backup. I've been a bit AWOL with Cambridge,been on and off it for the last week and think I'll be looking at a couple of lbs gain this week! Been 100% today though and plan on staying on track until I board the plane a week tomorrow! Hoping I've kicked my metabolism up a bit and aiming to be in the very low 12's by next Sunday! Hope your first day back on the cd train goes well tomorrow xx

Thanks so much for the kind words everyone :) I really appreciate it!

I know I'll be able to do it with the support of this forum :D

Good luck. You can do it! Great you've got the support and encouragement of your OH and a work colleague too, that can make all the difference. Well done on your weight loss success so far.

DisneyParis said:
Good luck. You can do it! Great you've got the support and encouragement of your OH and a work colleague too, that can make all the difference. Well done on your weight loss success so far.

Thank you :D

hey luvvie how is ur day going so far?? ive been okay so far. 2.5 litres down. had 2 shakes. got a wee chicken breast in the oven and a bar for later. so far so good. hope u had a good restart luvvie. we can sooooooo do this xxxx

Day one of restart!!!!!!!

I have been 100% so far and found it pretty easy. Had a shake first thing this morning with a coffee, then another at half 12, and another 2 coffee's at work and my 3rd shake around half 3 because I was STARVING! Usually I will forget to have my 3rd shake so this was really weird haha. I had terrible stomach ache (think it was wind...) this morning and was really bloated. The bloatedness has gone now though and I feel fine. Drank 1ltr of water at work (3/4 of that litre in the last 5 minutes cos I forgot haha) and going to have some more soon. Found in the last half an hour at work I got really thirsty and a bit of a headache. i find I get really thirsty at the start of CD! Dunno if it's anything to do with ketosis?

I'm feeling nice and un-bloated and empty at the moment. I've realised the past 2 weeks that I now HATE feeling like I've got food in my stomach. When I used to eat and feel full it was a nice feeling, now it just makes me feel fat and bloated and sluggish when I eat food. The nice empty skinny feeling is back :)

OH has been at home today and hasn't had any shakes at all today (I just told him off for not eating haha). He finished uni a couple of weeks ago and has been sat 'looking for jobs' aka playing his new Playstation games all day! He's got a phone interview for Sky tomorrow so fingers crossed for him. It's only working in the call centre but it's better than no work at all. Hi degree is in music tech and theres literally no jobs in what he wants to do, so he's looking for anything at the moment. The pay is decent and theres good benefits and more holidays than I get at the moment! I really hope he gets it :)

Got next Monday and Tuesday off work as I was meant to be going to a festival next weekend but sold the tickets because we can't really afford it at the moment. Was going to cancel the days off but thought I might as well take them as it will be nice to have a couple of days off! Think we will go to the seaside if the weather is nice. Can't wait!!!!!!!!

Going to have a mushroom omelette for my tea, and MORE WATER. I really suck at drinking the water on this diet haha!

I'm really focused at the moment so hoping the good attitude lasts. I've warned my OH to NOT suggest take always or any little cheats because I need to do this 100% or not at all.

So here's to a successful 1st day, and hope it continues tomorrow :D

hey luvvie how is ur day going so far?? ive been okay so far. 2.5 litres down. had 2 shakes. got a wee chicken breast in the oven and a bar for later. so far so good. hope u had a good restart luvvie. we can sooooooo do this xxxx

Hellooo!!!! I just posted then saw your comment haha. My day is going great. Only had a litre of water though but I'm really thirsty all of a sudden so going to get a big glass of water in a min. Having omelette for tea :D Can't wait for the eggy goodness! Glad you're having a good day too. I'm really motivated now and I know we can both do it! x

OMG I just posted a thread in the CD pics forum comparing me before CD and now, 3 stone down. I really can see the difference now I've compared both pics and I feel loads better haha!

I'll post the pics here too. The first ones are when I was 15st 13 and the 2nd are 3 stone down. I blanked out my face cos it's gross and I didn't want to break anyones computer screens/scar them for life!!!!! :D

Attachments

• Picture 7.jpg
    Picture 7.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 393
  • Picture 8.jpg
    Picture 8.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 386
Hi felix I agree it's always a motivator to compare old and present pics.. You are looking fab BTW..! Keep smiling xx

Thanks Shanny :) I really couldn't tell just looking in the mirror but now the difference is so obvious! I don't look half bad now haha!

Felix!!! You sexy minx!!! Looking absolutely fabulous! What a difference! You almost there - keep up a good work!

Back