One LAST great big try!

The Punisher

Hello all, yet again :wave_cry:
I've decided, after a year or so of flitting between WW and SW, and ending up HEAVIER than when I started, that I'm gonna give SW one great big last go. I haven't decided if I'm joining a group yet, I just wanna get a start and see if I can actually last a whole week on the plan before I shell out any cash.

So here's the plan for tomorrow:

GREEN DAY

B:- Banana, strawberries and a mullerlight
L:- Spaghetti hoops on toast (uses one hexB choice)
D:- Pasta with Dolmio Light stir in sauce (6 syns)
Snacks will be fruit and 2 Alpen Light bars (uses other hexB choice)
Healthy Extra A choice will be in the form of 250ml semi-skimmed milk.

Exercise will be 30 minute shred dvd OR 30 minutes on exercise bike.

Any thoughts or tips would be greatly appreciated :D

Looks good hun :) How about maybe having baked beans instead of speghetti hoops? Baked beans are a speed food you see where as speghetti hoops are not :) Glad to have you back on the SW side of life :D xx

Last edited:
Good luck with it xx

Looks good hun :) How about maybe having baked beans instead of speghetti hoops? Baked beans are a speed food you see where as speghetti hoops are not :) Glad to have you back on the SW side of life :D xx

Yhanks hun. Good idea on the swap. Beans on toast it is, lord help my colleagues! It's been ages since I had a good trumping sesh at work! :p

Good luck. I personally would suggest you consider going to class for the extra support/motivation, especially since you say you have been struggling for the last year. I wish you huuuuggggeeeeeee amounts of luck. Maybe focus on getting into a seriously sexy dress at xmas?? Sometimes its nice to have a lonterm goal along with various little goals.

Good luck .Personally I dont find class any use at all.I do it online and have lots of help from the others on here. You probably know what suits you best . Keep writing down your intake to keep you motivated and plan every day. Change your meals to prevent boredom and don't skip meals.I find extra easy the best plan but others don't like it so you need to find whats best for you. Good luck and remember the only person stopping you from doing anything is you!!

Last edited:
Hello all, yet again :wave_cry:
I've decided, after a year or so of flitting between WW and SW, and ending up HEAVIER than when I started, that I'm gonna give SW one great big last go. I haven't decided if I'm joining a group yet, I just wanna get a start and see if I can actually last a whole week on the plan before I shell out any cash.

So here's the plan for tomorrow:

GREEN DAY

B:- Banana, strawberries and a mullerlight
L:- Spaghetti hoops on toast (uses one hexB choice)
D:- Pasta with Dolmio Light stir in sauce (6 syns)
Snacks will be fruit and 2 Alpen Light bars (uses other hexB choice)
Healthy Extra A choice will be in the form of 250ml semi-skimmed milk.

Exercise will be 30 minute shred dvd OR 30 minutes on exercise bike.

Any thoughts or tips would be greatly appreciated :D

hello hello :) maybe a bigger breakfast? unless what you have planned is sure to keep you going, after all it's only you who knows what you can get full on. i agree with adding some veg to the pasta, and also beans instead of spag hoops (lol at trumping comment) will prob fill you up a bit more, it tends to for me.. good luck! let us know how it goes xxx

I wouldn't waste syns on a pasta sauce, I'd make up a big batch with onions, garlic, carrots, peppers, tinned tomatoes, mushrooms and herbs then freeze individual portions, then it's syn free. I also like a more substantial breakfast and eat a lot of ww toast and boiled eggs.

Back