one month = 8lbs down ..Yay!!

dani_doot

:D:D:D:D:D
well started cal counting again on 1.01.2009 and ive lost 8lbs in 4weeks, oh and 2inches off my tummy :D.

i know this hasnt been a huge loss in a month, but im sooo happy with myself for actualy sticking to it, and the fact that i lost instead of gaining is soooo worth it.

its true, the key is............eat less, exercise more!! simple as. xx

well done!!! i hope its that easy for me!!! lol wonder what ill have lost in 3 weeks time (making a month) lol i wish i was ther now haha!!! x

Hey Dani! That's excellent news, well done :party0038:

I bet you feel fab now!! 2lbs a week is good going, and very sensible (not that we have a say in the matter!) but I wouldn't be despondant with 8lb in a month - you've done really well.

Ah, bet you're buzzing now :party0049: haha!!

PS - what sort of cals have you been eating? Any exercise? Come on, share your secret of success, hehe!!
Nat
x

I am joining you in your yay's because I've lost the same.
Well done for sticking to it and getting so far keep up the good work

Thank you all for your replies.......very sweet of you all, and very encouraging to keep me going.

Nat...... my secret is......im not sure.lol. im eating 1300 cals a day, if i have an off day (1800 cals maximum) then im extra good the next day. i eat quite healthily, but still mangage to drink wine and beer and eat some chocs, i just make sure its in my calories allowance.
i also exercise approx 3 times a week for 30minutes on the indoor bike.

doesnt seem alot, but its working for me. xx
just hope i havent jinxed myself by saying that.hehe

oh dani give me some of your motivation. when i have off days i dont go over 2000cals. today i have given up and eaten chocolate, but still am on 1600. i just feel like im going to give up more and more now cos i aint getting anywhere, and i know the cycle, but i cant get out of it :(

: )

aww dont give up preetone!
i know its demoralising when you dont lose, and i always give up when i dont lose! but then i think.. well if i hadnt of, i wouldve lost or stayed the same.. not put on! have u been drinking water ? ive been drinking 2 litres a day, and ive lost 7 pounds this week where as normally i would of lost max 2! and all ive done differently is drink!
ill send you some motivation : ) --> *sending motivation* <-- hehe.
x

Really well done Dani - looks like you're a third of the way to your goal so you'll be there in no time!!

Back