one of those days...

shrinkingalice

Silver Member
ive just been to the doctors and decided i am going to give xenical another go, and keep taking it this time. i was really looking for that miracle cure and i know there isnt one but i just felt so low and lost. i still do but im picking myself up and getting my act together, i just had my first pill and having some pasta now... this is the beginning of the new me and im not giving up this time, whatever it takes!!!

Hi and Welcome,
Good luck with Xenical I hope you'll soon be feeling better in yourself.
Best wishes.
Shorty x

Welcome back! And good luck with the journey this time you can do it! x

welcome back and good luck!!!

positive thinking and postin lots is the key! :)

speak soon love katie
xxxxxx

good luck...
we are all here to help you if you need it!!!

Good luck, and well done for going bak for more tablets. Hope everything works out well for you. xxx

ive just been to the doctors and decided i am going to give xenical another go, and keep taking it this time. i was really looking for that miracle cure and i know there isnt one but i just felt so low and lost. i still do but im picking myself up and getting my act together, i just had my first pill and having some pasta now... this is the beginning of the new me and im not giving up this time, whatever it takes!!!
What kind of diet program are you following?

im eating 3 meals a-day and making sure they are healthy. mainly its chicken and vegetables right now, going to have to add something different though i think it might get boring!

yes defo variety!! have a nosey round sw and ww! although you are not following that plan you can still pinch the recipes. they r usualy low fat and low cals too
xxxx

welcome back, this site is great and all the people are dead friendly and nice, good luck

Back