Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

One of those days

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by happymonday, 18 January 2010 Social URL.

1. happymonday

happymonday Having a mid-life crisis

Start Weight:
    12st9lb
    Current Weight:
    10st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(18.08%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim now Exante
    Ok, so I know I shouldn't weigh every day :rolleyes: but I've shown no weight loss since last Thursday :(

I'm definitely not going to stop, and I'm certainly not tempted to eat. I'm not hungry at all, which I know is great!

But you know :sigh:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Dunders

Dunders Full Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    This happened to me last time I was on LT - hang on in there, if you're sticking to it 100%, plus drinking the water, it is virtually impossible not to lose weight! I'm sure it will catch up with itself in a day or 2.

4. louisebell26

louisebell26 5 stone to go!

im with dunders on this one. also could it be totm? it will make up for itself, and i know if you weih everyday then your the type of person that if one morning it says you a pound down that motivates you for the whole day, dont worry though it will come off
    DONT CHEAT+DRINK ENOUGH WATER AND SHAKES=WEIGHT LOSS x

5. happymonday

Start Weight:
    12st9lb
    Current Weight:
    10st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(18.08%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim now Exante
    Thanks all :)
    TOTM was sort of end of last week, this week iyswim so that could be related I suppose?
    I haven't cheated (I'm bloo*y determined :D) and I think I've been drinking enough but perhaps I ought to start measuring it?

It's such a mental thing, I *know* it'll work, but feels so demoralising when there's no change :( And i'm not yet at the stage where I look any different either!

Not moaning honest, at least I'm trying not to, lol!

6. Kate08

Kate08 Full Member

Start Weight:
    22st1.5lb
    Current Weight:
    22st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    oh yeah been there done that.

When I did CD last time, I weighed myself each morning and that spur me on, however I hit a time I think about 2 months into it where I only lost .5 of a pound over 3 weeks, and hand on my heart I did NOT cheat. Eventually it started to come off again pretty quickly, but as you've only plateaued over a few days, dont be to disheartened x

7. happymonday

Start Weight:
    12st9lb
    Current Weight:
    10st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(18.08%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim now Exante
    Thanks Kate :)

8. louisebell26

louisebell26 5 stone to go!

yeah i know what you mean. well with the water why dont you drink from a certain bottle everyday. at the moment im using the volvic 1.5 litre bottle ,i make sure to drink two of those a day and the about two glasses before bedtime.
    when im out and about i use the volvic litre bottle and make sure i get three in a day? hth x

9. thefutureisbright

thefutureisbright Banned

Start Weight:
    11st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st4lb
    good luck xoxox

Hey, Just noticed that me and you have about the same BMI, and both lost 8 pounds in our first week!

I lost 2 pounds this week, which isnt amazing, but i have to look at it the positive way that I have lost 10 pounds in 2 weeks, and if I can lose 4 pounds next week then I will have achieved my goal of 1 stone off in 3 weeks.

I hope you have a great weight loss this week babe, but whatever happens, just keep doing what you are doing and everything will be cool! :)

Good luck xoxoxoxoxox

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.