One point crisps

Starlight

Gold Member
Frazzles are the best for points but as weve discovered theyre hard to get.

Anyone else know of any crisps (except WW ones) which are a point a packet?

my fav subject lol
tesco cheese curls ( like qauvers ) 1pt a pack

and asda yesterday had tons of bags of frazzles 80p for a 6 pack

WW hot chilli tortillas are pricey but 1pt a pack too

not one point but gorge and you get loads are snack a jack mini sour cream and sweet chilli flavour, sound minging but are lovely and you get twice as much as the 1pt bags for 1.5pts bargain

Frazzles are the best for points but as weve discovered theyre hard to get.

Starlight i live in Glasgow and frazzles are always available in Asda in a multipack :)

Varies really all of them :D:D hee hee i should have shares in Asda.

I mostly go to Govan and the one near Hampden Stadium i think it's called Toryglen Asda but not sure i have just always called it Hampden Asda lol i buy frazzles quite a lot but i didn't know they were low pointed so thanks
:D

Hi guys

I have had a lot of the ww ones and i agree they are a bit over priced for my liking, but then they are convenient and are only 1 point.....i like the chilli bites ones and the tortilla ones and the ready salted hula hoop type ones....last coupla days i have been having quavers because they are 1.5 and they are quite yum....how many points actually are frazzles then? only 1 point? bargain if so...will be very interested to see if anyone comes up with any more 1 pt'ers!!
xx

Hi guys

I have had a lot of the ww ones and i agree they are a bit over priced for my liking, but then they are convenient and are only 1 point.....i like the chilli bites ones and the tortilla ones and the ready salted hula hoop type ones....last coupla days i have been having quavers because they are 1.5 and they are quite yum....how many points actually are frazzles then? only 1 point? bargain if so...will be very interested to see if anyone comes up with any more 1 pt'ers!!
xx

I hated the WW hoops and thought the cheesy ones had an after taste.

Frazzles are the best bargain.. one point for a bag :party0049:

:eek: Thatll be the one directly opposite my work then - oops lol

Ahhh that's the one you work at then all those men in uniforms lucky you ;);)

Tayto Velvet Crunch are only 1 point a bag der really nice kinda like snack a jacks but nicer i think mmmmm think ill hav a bag now :D

Morrisons do their own brand bags of crisps. In a multipack. Some of them are half a point each. Asda do a similar multi pack.
They have pickled onion rings in them? Around 75-80 cals per bag i think? Sorry I cant remember their name. I can have a look when i go again and post again?
They should be done under trading standards as I would describe some of them as crisps.
But I suppose its mind over matter
"OOO I am having a bag of crisps and its only 1/2 a point"
:D

Back