One positive thought a day from you

Yay feeling sunny today having braved the weighing scales....not too bad a result, happy where I am and now wanting to get to goal asap...but with a smile on my face and not dred. I'm still in my small clothes and still loving my skinny jeans xxx

Have a great day everyone

oh my hun, i couldnt live without my skinny's now!!!! and its nice to be in size 10 skinny's....i never thought i would get into size 14 skinny's let alone size 10! lol

I'm not very positive today either but i am determined to get through this day and have a nice early night tonight as i am barely managing to stay awake today!

My positive thought can be that its friday tomorrow and i cant wait to spend some time with my little girl! :D:D:D:D I hate being away from her when i'm doing a job i hate so much! :( Needs must hay

x

Isn't it fab being a size 10........ it's lots of fun. Sorry you're feeling low today but just think how very far you've come and have a nice cuppa xxx well done you x

The silly things that loosing weight brings. I can now squeeze through the hole in my neighbours fence instead of walking all the way round.

My positive thought is... (well kind of positive) is that things are awful right now and were I not on CD I'd be elbow high in icecream and chocolate which would make things ten times worse.

Well done for staying on track through tough times. It's so worth it in the end tho otherwise we'd have a weight problem on top of everything else.

My positive thought tonight is....i bought a size 8 coat tonight. I even tried it with a hoody to make sure i wasn't imagining it. Can't believe it. Nite x

Back