One positive thought a day from you

Lexy, how did you get on at your WI??

My positive thought is that my BMI is now under 40, so I guess that makes me plain obese, not morbidly obese! lol It's the little things that make us smile!

I've just had a bath, first time in ages. (dont worry I have been showering!) I always let the water out before getting out and when I stood up there was no tidal wave behind me!! Yaaay, I didnt cause a dam in the bath with my bum! :D

my positive thought is that a dress i only bought recently (size 14) is too big for me now and although i am still having to wear it (as i have few work clothes left as it is), it looks as it feels...MASSIVE! :)
xxx

My positive thought for the day is that, by tonight, I will be another CD day closer to my target and closer to my new life as a slim person who feels she can hold her head up high and be proud of her achievement!!!! Yayyyyy!!!!!!!!!! xxxxxx

Thats great Curly, what a result hunni. xxx#

I had a major blip over the weekend, so have moved my WI to Sunday of this week from my normal Thursday, as need to get back on track and loose the excess 2lb that I gained. So ss+ for next 4 days and then will up to the 810 cals for the other 3. My thought for today is to feel good about getting back on track straight away toay. xxx

That's great Curly!
Good luck for getting back on track Eternalflame.

I feel happy as I've lost another 3.6lbs, meaning I've lost 1 stone in 2 weeks. I'm really pleased about that xx

Everyone's doing so well. yay xxx

My positive thought today is I am now a size 10 and so happy to be. It's so fun shopping for smaller clothes and trying all sorts on.

xxx

Size 10! Blimey! Well done! My positive thought for today is that I met the most incredibly gorgeous man at work. And I mean incredibly... in the past I would have been unable to even meet such a vision's eyes even. Today I said 'my goodness you are as gorgeous and intelligent as described' without so much as a blush. Liberating stuff! Gaining confidence - nothing like being able to make an arse out of yourself happily! x

Hi! I am not doing too great to be honest :D. It is so much social events that I want to take part in during the summer. Oh well, I am not making the best choices. I will start fresh after my holiday. I have been lazy with the sit ups as well. How are you doing? Only 4 pounds left! That is amazing! Well done!

My +ive thought... Its getting easier by the day.... can't wait for my wi!

Good work Aam.....great attitude and it's fab it's getting easier for you.

Aww Asa, sorry to hear you're having a rough patch. We all have them don't we. You'll be back on track and making the right choices really soon. You're always so focused, we can do this hun xxx

Thanks Sunshine!!! Yes, I will be back soon enough with a better outlook on things :D.

You'll crack it Asa, I have total faith in you. I think looking at your similar losses were waht made me believe I could do it. xxx

Positive thought - today I've done three things that scared me and were out of my comfort zone and benefitted hugely. Yipeeeee

Incidentally he looked completely gobsmacked and then laughed!

I'm (just) overweight!! at BMI of 30 today so gone from nearly in morbidly obese bracket to the overweight range in less than 4 months!

Back