One positive thought a day from you

That is great Contrary! And what an amazing weight loss Angela!

My positive thought today is that the sun is shining, and I am leaving for holidays in a few days. Well be so nice just to relax and do nothing :D

Most definitely Contrary!! You're doing a fab job and 1 stone 9lbs is a very do-able loss to achieve - you're SOOOOO going to get there!!!!!! xxx

Something that has really helped me is coming on the forum, saying good morning and typing a positive thought for the day. I didn't do this on purpose to start with but realised I was helping myself by doing this.

So how about every morning logging on and adding to this thread something positive to set you up for the day (even just a one-liner thought). So for example: something nice you have planned for yourself, a good loss, how proud you are of your progress, how you're liking you new shape etc......it could be anything but it's such a great way to start your day with a positive thought.

If we tell ourselves lovely things about ourselves we'll become kinder to ourselves. :)

I hope this thread will work as we can all benefit from eachothers thoughts. Also it makes no difference wether its your day 1 or day 200 :) which is the great thing.
:grouphugg:

I'll kick start with my thought to myself this morning (to keep in mind all day)...
I'm really chuffed that I have come so far and am feeling slimmer and more confident. xxx

Anyone remember this? It was fab because it made us think about how far we had come and to stop being so harsh to ourselves.

When we've been on CD a long time it can be hard to see how far we've come and we soon take our new shapes for granted.

Any positive thoughts about yourselves would be really appreciated xxx thanks x

My positive thought is that I'm enjoying fashion again and being slimmer. I still want to get to goal and basically have maintained through the summer but I feel focused again to get to goal. x

My positive thought for today is how grateful I am for CD. There are hard, hard times at the moment. And because of CD I am drinking green tea through them rather than gorging on chocolate and biscuits and making myself feel worse. I really appreciate that!

Hi hun...... ooohhh haven't bumped into you in ages. Sory to hear you're having hard times but well done on all the tea....... CD is pretty amazing but then so are you to be sticking with it.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx hugs xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

My positive thought is that I now have less than one stone until I have a healthy BMI and I've been 100% SS for 15 weeks ( inc. 810 week).

I like the idea of this thread - ok my positive thought for the day:
I have been doing this diet for 5 weeks now and never in my life have I managed anything like this so if I can do 5, I can do another 5 etc. I am starting to be able to get into clothes I haven't been able to wear since last xmas so I feel good.

i loved this thred first time round! glad you have bought it back hun!

My positive thought is that i can now enjoy food on the 1000 cal plan and not feel the need to binge! I am happy eating an apple and its a delightful feeling tasting new things for the first time in 6 months!
I never knew i liked Curly Kale....Until last night! :D:D:D:D
x

i'm in the low ends of the 12stone bracket - haven't been here for just under a year and this is the heaviest i'm ever going to be again!!!

Just read through the thread and thought that I'd like to add my positive thought for the day:

I'm ready to finish my journey, victory is within my grasp. I know that tomorrow will be the start of the last leg of my journey. It's a marathon , but I'm through the 'wall' and I can see the path ahead clearly now.

Just read through the thread and thought that I'd like to add my positive thought for the day:

I'm ready to finish my journey, victory is within my grasp. I know that tomorrow will be the start of the last leg of my journey. It's a marathon , but I'm through the 'wall' and I can see the path ahead clearly now.

Ahhh good work hun. Great attitude. Wise words... thank you x

Started size 18/20. Have some trousers (size 16) which I couldn't fit when I started. Wore them for housework the other day, with waist band rolled over. On picking up kids from school, a friend saig ''OMG you can not wear those trousers any more! bin them, they are way too big'' - how far I've come (smilling)

I like the idea of this thread - ok my positive thought for the day:
I have been doing this diet for 5 weeks now and never in my life have I managed anything like this so if I can do 5, I can do another 5 etc. I am starting to be able to get into clothes I haven't been able to wear since last xmas so I feel good.

Woohooooooo go you.... well done hun x

i loved this thred first time round! glad you have bought it back hun!

My positive thought is that i can now enjoy food on the 1000 cal plan and not feel the need to binge! I am happy eating an apple and its a delightful feeling tasting new things for the first time in 6 months!
I never knew i liked Curly Kale....Until last night! :D:D:D:D
x

Awwwwwww how fab are you doing! Look how far you've come since we first typed on this thread...... you're very inspiring. Fruit on 1000 is amazing i have to agree.... tastes like it never tasted before (to us anyway lol)

xxx

I'm finding it hard to think positive today due to being so tired however reading all your positive things today is inspiring to me so thanks Mini's.

I saw old pics of myself yesterday from a few years ago and I actually think i look younger now which is nice :) go cd xxx

Back