One positive thought a day from you

Sunshine Singer

Dropped White Sugar & Feeling Fantastic
Something that has really helped me is coming on the forum, saying good morning and typing a positive thought for the day. I didn't do this on purpose to start with but realised I was helping myself by doing this.

So how about every morning logging on and adding to this thread something positive to set you up for the day (even just a one-liner thought). So for example: something nice you have planned for yourself, a good loss, how proud you are of your progress, how you're liking you new shape etc......it could be anything but it's such a great way to start your day with a positive thought.

If we tell ourselves lovely things about ourselves we'll become kinder to ourselves. :)

I hope this thread will work as we can all benefit from eachothers thoughts. Also it makes no difference wether its your day 1 or day 200 :) which is the great thing.
:grouphugg:

I'll kick start with my thought to myself this morning (to keep in mind all day)...
I'm really chuffed that I have come so far and am feeling slimmer and more confident. xxx

I am quite happy I am noticing the diffrence in photographs of me. plus I am wearing size 12-14 pj's andthey are really comfy.

Good one Purplepixie and it's always fab to see the new us in pics. Have a great day hun xxx

Last edited:
I am feeling positive because I had an emotionable irritable time the weekend, voice in my head telling me to ditch CD or at least have a granary cob, but I beat it and I feel great again today.

Okay this is fab guys. I'm not gonna comment on everything, just to have an ongoing list of everyones nice thoughts about themselves will be fab for us to read through. Thanks yay :)

I love the feeling that this has opened a door for me, the door to my dream of being slim again. this is working for me and I feel great. Zoe xx

I feel positive today as took the kids to Gulliver land yesterday and we took lots of pics and I was in quite a few, used to avoid the camera and I actually like what i see........ YIPPPPPPPPPPEEEE xxx

Today I am going to be 100%, because if I stick to this then I will feel more confident about myself and by doing so Making myself & OH very Proud!

I feel great today, the sun is shining & my hunger devil is being kind to me at the moment & seems to be giving me a break (for a few days now actually). + there are loadsa people on here being positive!!! :)
This is a great thread hun cheers
Niki
x

Monday - I am feeling positive today becasue my boss has come back after only one weeks holiday to say how good I am looking since I have lost 'all' my weight :)

Monday - I am feeling positive today becasue my boss has come back after only one weeks holiday to say how good I am looking since I have lost 'all' my weight :)

Well done hon thats fab.. I bet your looking great and I bet that made you feel fab too, keep smiling x:jelous:

Awwwww I'm loving this guys. It's so good to log on and see the good side of CD. Obviously lots of us are in many groups and share out thoughts there but i just feel it's nice to have this option too. A place to gain motivation and motivate others with our well deserved positive thoughts. It's open to everyone across the whole forum too so it hopefully will be a big mix of everyone :) xxx

Well done hon thats fab.. I bet your looking great and I bet that made you feel fab too, keep smiling x:jelous:

Thanks Curley. Yes, it made me feel good becasue a) he never says anything nice (not becasue he's horrible, just he thinks its too unmacho to say nice things) and b) he never finished the sentence with "but.........":D

Im feeling good as im saying no to food not because I have to, but because I want to....I'm 4lbs away from my mini goal and I want it so bad that I can actually see it happening...such a positive feeling.

Also had my hair done this morning, so feel great. not even this heavy rain can dampen my mood today....I LOVE CD!!

Ria xx

Good morning all,

I am half a pound off being in the 'normal/ok' weight range for my height and only 9.5lbs off my goal xxx (week 9 day 2)

What an earth am I going to wear, everythings falling off me :)

xxx

Morning Sunshine, love this thread.

My positive thought is that I can buy size 12s now which I never, ever have before... and that I don't recoil when I see myself in the mirror. I feel like ME again. And though they may still be lurking in the distance, the binge demons no longer have me in their grip. YAY!!!!

xxx

Back