One positive thought a day from you

Funny this is.. me and hubby having "convo's" about the possibility of a 4th and final baby. I am keen, he is not so bothered it seems. Although with him it is more financial reasons as I would not be returning to full time work yet if we did. lol. Anyway while having the discussion on Sat he said
"But what about your diet, you are on your way to getting this banging body back, and then you are going to get pregnant?"
So I replied "Are you suggesting that my body isn't banging at the moment?"
He laughed and said "Well it clatters at the moment, maybe a small bang, but I mean BANGING!"
Made me laugh and feel quite good actually - because although in a way it is an insult LOL he has never used that term before and it is nice to hear him actually talk about my body full stop.
Needless to say baby discussions are still ongoing.

Tuesday - I am feeling positive today because I am going to the Metro Centre tonight after work and it's nice to be able to go to all the normal shops, and not just the outsize section, or buy anything becasue it fits rather than what I would usually choose.

......and.....I've just made my choc bar into cookies for work. First time I've done it and I'm all excited. LOL excited about CD food... x

Great posts from everyone.....

I am happy with the fact that i have stuck to CD 100% so far..i am on day 7 and i have had no headaches nor hunger pangs so i am relieved over that. Also my clothes are not tight anymore lol..:D

All good thoughts from everyone :) There must be more people who have something good to say about themselves.....???anyone? You deserve it.

Yep the cookies were yum, yum, yum. Nice to have a change but not reccomended on SS because of loss of nutrients xxx

I took it from this forum. Slice the bar into 12 pieces. Put 3 on a plate, microwave up to 60 secs (go 10 at a time to see)(mine were good at 50) take out, place on cool plate and repeat. Fantastic really! leave to cool altho very yummy just fresh. brought to work and munched here and there, see ya later x

What a fab thread Sunshine singer! This is something I definitely want and need to do :).

My positive thought for the day is that my trousers are getting too big (the one pair that was too small just a few weeks ago). How great is that!!! I can't wait to get into the smaller sizes I have stored away!

my positive thought for the day is that i realised that it will be nearly 2 months (on thursday to be exact) since i started CD, i have been 100% the whole time and am back in my size 14 suit which i love! Life is Gooooooood!!! :)
xxx

Thelma's positive thought for today...I'm happy that I'm understanding my relationship with food better through using CD to take a break from it and exploring it through counselling. And because of all of this, I feel as though I can be in control of food once I get to goal so I won't feel so despondent about my weight/body/soul again :D

My thought is that, although all hell had broken loose at work today and the kids are playing up, my trousers are getting baggier and my legs feel thinner! That's gotta be worth it xx

Todays affirmation that I will run over and over again in my head:

"Loosing weight is easy and quick for me"

Have a nice day!

I need to keep telling myself....
look how far I've come.
No matter how I feel about myself or how hard it's been to find something nice to say about me today
.....look how far I've come. xxx
:bolt:

Hi! My thought of the day is, if I can resist a takeaway I can do anything! Very proud of myself and must keep remembering my inner strength:D

Back