One positive thought a day from you

Wednesday - todays positive thought for me is how much more confident I feel when I am thinner. Went shopping yesterday and bought a mixture of 12's and 14's. Got a size 12 skirt and blouse on today and I actually FEEL good about myself. Pity the same can't be said about my health today - I feel awful, headache, dizzy, weak but hey I LOOK GOOD :) :) :)

I had a laugh today because when my daughter sits on my lap she usually tries to scooch up and sit on my belly roll, well today she tried but there was not enough for her to sit on. She kept sliding down on my lap.

What lovely posts from everyone today.

I have a second positive thought for today and that is I'm wearing my white linin trousers. Even when I bought them 2 years ago they just about fit me, I had to wear a long top with them to cover my bum :)
But today.......they fit me really well, in fact they are a bit too big....yay!!!!!

It's one of the best things for me re clothes fitting. I keep this in mind:

Me in my clothes, not my clothes on me xxx

Thats a good way of looking at it. I went shopping early last week to try on some smaller sizes. I was pretty miffed when as I'd lost 18lb, the smaller size of 16 was still too tight! So, for now.. I'll keep loosing the lb's and then try again before my Barbados hol end of July. x

The sizes tho are all so different in shops too. Just keep going the way you have been 'cause you've been doing so well. I had that in Primark early on, thought the tracksuit bottoms would be huge on me and they looked awful :) But we're going in the right direction xxx

Hi Sunshine.. yes, I do hope so, i'll keep pluggin away and I'm so determined to loose another 16lb before Barbados at the end of July.

Anyway, morning everyone..

My thought for today is I'm glad I've shed the excess 7lb that I put on at the weekend, Back on CD since Monday and that I'm also in Ketosis :)

That's brilliant Eternal.....well done you. That was quick! :)

Morning all,

I noticed last night that the backs of my arms are much slimmer and soon i'll be in vest tops and sleeveless tops. :)
xxx

My thought for today... 'keep the faith'. Had major wobble earlier in week and nearly came unravelled, but tried very hard not to panic at weight gain and today scales are back to where they were... biggest lesson CD teaches is that you have to be in it for the long haul, don't give up at the first fall. (Or the 50th, in my case) as it pays off in the end. Persistence... keep doing what works to be slim. I can do this, after all I spent years being persistent about making myself fat!

Katy......that's good to hear hun. You are inspiring me.

My other thought (sorry I'm being greedy lol) is that I am going to start loving my body and treating it with care instead of dispising it. It's been good to me on CD, so I need to be good to it. This weekend I'll start by having a long candle lit bubble bath, body scrub, face mask and do my nails etc. It's time to pamper myself and start taking care of me xxx

My thought for the day is........My life began on Monday and each day with your help will bring me to my goal.
Weighed myself today and Ive lost 4lbs-well chuffed!!

Take care all.

xx

Thursday - my positive thought for today is "stay positive". Had a cheat last night so have to keep the positive vibes in my head. Today is going to be hard but that's what I get for being a greedy so and so :)

Hi everyone! the thought that keeps running through my head is 'be your OWN best friend' cos you're not going to do something good for someone you don't like! It helps me to be a little kinder to myself. xxxx

Back