ONE POUND AT A TIME

Simple days eating

Wrap with left over spicy quorn for lunch

Ham pepper and onion omelette with salad for dinner

Natural yog with berry compote for dessert

1 ww bakewell slice (treat)

Had said I wasn't having any treats today but think it'll be easier to have one today and tomorrow instead!

Day sounds great! I think u made the right choice having one treat !

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I keep forgetting that I can have popcorn xx

Is that on ss list? Im doing the old sf list so I cant have that

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Morning :( hate getting up when it's freezing cold and raining! Today I'm not sure where I will be at lunchtime as going out and about for work.

But my plan is
Breakfast
Shredded wheat/skimmed milk
Coffee

Lunch
Ham and spinach wrap
Wee orange

Dinner????
Needs to be quick and handy..wish my hubby could cook as he's off all day and in my dreams I'll come home to a ww friendly hot dinner!

Hi mrs lmc :) thanks for subscribing! Just made dinner cos I have to go back out this evening.

Chicken in mushroom sauce with brown rice. Just made it up as I went along, was actually rather tasty. Used a Philly light tub to make it creamier...they're 1pp so I reckon divide that between 4 people leaves you back at 0?!

Ahhh half the country must be following simple start, every shop is sold out of crumpets and slimbos :( lol

Think I might have cheated as bought 'scotch' crumpets and had one with 1tsp of Nutella. Counting it as my 1 treat for today!

Me and my sister went food shopping on Sunday and were laughing because all the crumpets were gone and everyones trolleys were full of fruit and veg. Everyone must be starting back 'properly' this week.

Sent from my SM-T210 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Breakfast

Porridge made with water then added cinnamon, sweetener and a dash of skimmed milk
Milky coffee

Lunch

Irish stew bought from a wee cafe..wasn't really irish stew, it had mince in it :/ so only ate the potatoes and carrot. Consider that as free..
Slice of wheaten bread - totally not free but was delish and I'm counting it as todays treat.

Snacks
Shredded wheat with skimmed milk

Dinner will be a mushroom and onion omelette made with one egg yolk and two egg whites.
Will probably have a chopped apple with 0% fat natural yog before bed.

Think I must be pmt'd! Didn't have the omelette fo r dinner as planned, ate two crumpets about an hour ago and have just had two poached eggs on two nimble whole meal. Feel like I've ate far too much today :( but it is more or less all of the simple start plan, just doesnt feel healthy. Will see what happens on thurs!

As my leader says "trust the plan". If its on the list then eat away :) xx

Back