ONE POUND AT A TIME

Well deserved loss. How did you make your kebabs xx

Thanks :) made the kebabs by marinating for a few hours chicken breast in natural yog, garlic, chilli and lemon juice. Then just grilled and sliced with fried onions and peppers. I put a bit of American mustard and ex light mayo on it too. Was nice!

Today's food

Breakfast
Shredded wheat, cinnamon, sweetener and skimmed milk
Black coffee

Lunch
Mexican bean soup from the simple start book and sliced toasted pitta (sprayed them with fry light and dusted with salt and put in oven for 10 mins)

Dinner
Plan to have chicken, potato wedges and veg or salad

Snacks
Pineapple
Ringos 2pp

Attachments

• image-3124640198.jpg
    image-3124640198.jpg
    498.3 KB · Views: 82
Planning on having a bottle of red wine over the weekend :D so shall take it from my weeklies

2pp for crisps earlier
19pp 75cl red wine

21/49 weeklies

Planning on having a bottle of red wine over the weekend :D so shall take it from my weeklies

2pp for crisps earlier
19pp 75cl red wine

21/49 weeklies

Savour it and enjoy it! The weekend is here....

Gosh that's alot of pp for wine :/

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Today's food
Breakfast
2 crumpets with banana
Coffee with skimmed milk

Lunch
2 slimbo toasties
Ham, cheese (2pp), red onion, pineapple

Snacks
Mexican bean soup
Fruit

Dinner
Spaghetti bolognese (whole wheat pasta and extra lean mince to make it f&h!)

Feeling really tired today, went to bed late and had to get up at 6.30 with my toddler - he has soo much energy!! Was planning on baking cookies with him today for him and his daddy but suspect I might end up eating them so might not bother!

That's a good food day, cookies would b hard to resist esp homemade ones :-D

That's a good food day, cookies would b hard to resist esp homemade ones :-D

So true, it's the smell when they are cooking or fresh from the oven! Very hard to resist....

Just took him to a cafe and bought a ginger bread man instead while I had a black coffee. He was happy and I managed to stay on track :)

Ended up having steak for dinner instead with a glass of wine from my bottle of red

Attachments

• image-1977335241.jpg
    image-1977335241.jpg
    599.7 KB · Views: 81
Great bit of damage limitation! Well done.

Good morning :)

Going to my parents today so will have less control of what I eat but I do know they are trying to follow a healthy eating plan themselves so hopefully it'll be grand. I've used 27/49 weeklies already!! Had a caramel bar last night 6pp.
Going to try and follow the principal of one treat a day from now til thurs but pp them to stay within weeklies...roughly 4pp per day.

Breakfast today is shredded wheat with soya milk

Will update the rest tonight

Its so hard to stick to plan when u r visiting others, but at least they are gonna b eating healthily

So dinner was
homemade carrot soup (free)
Chicken chasseur 1pp for sauce I worked out from the packet
Potatoes and roasted veg
Dessert - fruit salad, sugar free jelly and two tbsp lowfat custard (1pp)

So used 2pp 29/49 weeklies left!

I've ordered a caramel dip and pancake syrup of amazon that are supposedly almost calorie free, should make some nice snacks when they arrive! I've a real sweet tooth...

Food sounds good. I love chicken chasseur.

Had my first wobble (pardon the pun!)

Hubby got chicken kebab on chips with house sauce and I took a mini bowl for myself...my will power just deserted me :( really got the munchies so have made two wraps into crisps.

Will be super good and healthy now til thurs then I think I might start the propoints plan

Back