ONE POUND AT A TIME

Think i will do pro points after this week too.

Wrap crisps?! Mmmm xx

Had my first wobble (pardon the pun!)

Hubby got chicken kebab on chips with house sauce and I took a mini bowl for myself...my will power just deserted me :( really got the munchies so have made two wraps into crisps.

Will be super good and healthy now til thurs then I think I might start the propoints plan

Could have been worse, you could have got a whole kebab for yourself. Good idea making some chrisps to take the craving off. xx

Feel rubbish today, had a sneaky weigh in on my scales and I'm up 3/4lb :(
Decided to try and rectify this by doing a day of using my slim and save shakes - very low cal then back on filling and healthy from tues til thurs. May make no difference but at least I'll feel like I'm trying and get back in the zone psychologically.

I dont think the shakes r necessary, if u keep to plan from now on u will b fine, and 3/4 of a lb so hardly anything its probably the salt from ur meal, I bet if u stick at what ur doing now u will b fine or even start pp now and just add 7 weeklies for each day u got left till wi

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Haha who was I kidding, there's a reason those shakes are in the cupboard! Took one for breakfast. Was starving by 11!

Gonna have 27pp a day til thurs

Lipotrim shake 6pp?? Any ideas?

Lunch - 3 nimble bread - 3pp, ham - 2pp, lettuce Tom and onion 0, soup - 2pp

Banana
Soya milk 1pp

Total so far = 14pp

Dinner not sure yet, prob spag Bol
Wholegrain pasta - 4pp
Extra lean mince with homemade 'free' sauce - 6pp

Leaves 3pp - not sure what to do with them!

Lol been there and tried the slim and save. Not good if you have a good appetite. I'm sure you will be fine by Thursdaybxx

Today's plan

Breakfast
Porridge made with water and sweetener 3pp
Banana

Lunch
Roll with cheese and tomato 6pp
Ww tomato soup 2pp

Dinner
Wholegrain spaghetti 150g 6pp
Bolognese 4pp
Total = 21pp

Fruit and carrot sticks for snacks
6pp left, will think of something to 'spend' them on! Good low pp treats?!

Got these in the post today!

Had caramel dip and sliced banana on two tesco value crumpets - 4pp

A bit of a strange taste if I'm honest :/

Attachments

• image-2904079228.jpg
    image-2904079228.jpg
    622.2 KB · Views: 73
Plus a choc cookie at 2pp = 27pp

No more eating today! Going to library to work on assignment so will be out of reach of more food!! Just had a row with hubby, his friend wants to pay for him to go skiing with him and a group of people. Wouldn't mind but I've so much on at the minute and he went last year without me and James. Grrrr....mustn't emotional eat!!!

Calm again, resisted urge to stuff my face as only person I'd be harming is myself! Just need to rant now and again lol. I think eating when I'm under stress, unhappy, happy etc is the reason I've gained weight in the first place. Need to find healthier coping and celebrating strategies!

Plus a choc cookie at 2pp = 27pp

No more eating today! Going to library to work on assignment so will be out of reach of more food!! Just had a row with hubby, his friend wants to pay for him to go skiing with him and a group of people. Wouldn't mind but I've so much on at the minute and he went last year without me and James. Grrrr....mustn't emotional eat!!!

Men just dont think do they?!!
Glad u avoided the cupboards though x

Plan for today

Breakfast
Shredded wheat 4pp
Soya milk light 1pp
Pancake 2pp

Lunch
ww Tom soup 2pp
Brown roll 4pp

Dinner?! 14pp need to get some of my 5 a day in so thinking stirfry with noodles - update later

Snacks
Fruit
Carrot sticks

Food looks good Hun x

Men can be so insensitive. Mine can be so moody but doesn't understand that it makes me low too :/. Plus what is it with some men that you have a conversation and think you understand each other only for them to have decided the discussion concluded another way entirely!! :)

Has he decided to go?

Xx

Well I've said that I'm not happy with him going, will see what he decides. He's probably waiting for me to 'give in' as I always do! Well he has a wait on his hands lol We are still on speaking lol just a bit of a deadlock!

Have stuck to plan 100% today and last two days, feel really determined this time.

Have used last of my pp

Roll with banana 4pp

Chilli beef toastie 10pp

Weigh in this evening...

Had about a 1/4 tube of cheese and onion Pringles last night - 7/8pp and a glass of wine - 6pp way over my pp! Oops will power deserted me once again.
Still hoping for at least a sts tonight.

Today's plan
Breakfast
Fruit salad 0pp
Porridge 3pp

Lunch
Ww soup 3pp
Snac a jacks 3pp

Dinner after weigh in :/
Chicken tostada from m&s count on us - 10pp
Berry sponge - 4pp
Lowfat custard - 3pp

Total 26pp