ONE POUND AT A TIME

Just been to weigh in, have lost another 2.5lb! Can't really believe it, takes me to 9lb off so far so good :)

Excellent! Very well done. Very motivating to see some good losses coming in this week. x

Today's food working long day again..

Breakfast
Cereal bar 2pp
Toast & Jam 6pp

Lunch
Dolmio pasta vita 9pp
Fruit with nat yog 2pp

Dinner
ww soup 2pp
Bread 2pp

Break
Ginger nuts 3pp

Total 26/27

Might use a few weeklies later...

Got a lie in this morning as hubby got up with the tot, it was bliss! Went to an indoor market that has good stalls and music on a Sunday after I got up. Decided to get some Lebanese food which I'm not really sure of the pp for?!

Half a slice if wheaten bread 2pp
Falafels x 3 4pp??
Half flat bread 7pp
Hummus and other dip 4pp (only ate a wee bit)
Stuffed vine leaf 1pp

Coffee and ww bar when I got in 2pp

19pp
Will prob just have soup later with bread to use up the last 8pp

Used a good few weeklies last night so I've about 10 left

Got a lie in this morning as hubby got up with the tot, it was bliss! Went to an indoor market that has good stalls and music on a Sunday after I got up. Decided to get some Lebanese food which I'm not really sure of the pp for?!

Half a slice if wheaten bread 2pp
Falafels x 3 4pp??
Half flat bread 7pp
Hummus and other dip 4pp (only ate a wee bit)
Stuffed vine leaf 1pp

Coffee and ww bar when I got in 2pp

19pp
Will prob just have soup later with bread to use up the last 8pp

Used a good few weeklies last night so I've about 10 left

OMG I love your lunch. I got some falafels this week too for later, they are 1pp each so I'd say your pointing is about right. When is it you weigh-in again?

Had unexpected guests and had a wee bun with them. 4pp! And it was tiny!! Anyhow that leave me with 4 measly pp til bedtime so I've decided to stretch them by trying butternut squash chips sprinkled with peri peri with a side of coleslaw 3pp

Very close to giving in this evening, need some motivation! Will get stuck into the ironing after dinner, keep my hands busy lol

Lunch sounds lovely!!!! My type of food. Well to be honest any food is my type. I have to explore these 0pp foods the chips and coleslaw sounds lovely, and 3pp is amazing x

My weigh in is complicated lol...I started Monday so it should be tomorrow but seen as little lady is 6 weeks old I can go back to ww on Tuesday night. I'll probably weigh tomorrow then start officially on Wednesday morning

Thats what I would do :-D

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Weeklies are well and truly gone after last night! Had 10 left but used about 20 on a a couple of wee rolls with cheese and a large glass of wine. Ah well, gonna do 26pp til thurs again n use mostly f&h foods. On nights mon and tues, job interview wed afternoon and need to write another 2000 words of an assignment before next tues. I will be stressed to the max this week lol so if I can stick to plan It will be a first, total emotional over eater!!

Plan for today

Breakfast 5pp

Lunch 3pp
Free soup
Slice bread with chilli Philadelphia

Dinner - not sure yet but plan to use about 10pp

That leaves 8pp to survive night duty lol
Yog 2pp
Cereal bars x 2 4pp
Fruit 0
Bic 2pp
Coffee strong and black ;)

Good luck with the nights!!! I am back on days for the next four weeks, makes you feel so much more human!! X sounds like a good night shift stash

Wrecked.com been sticking to my pp mostly but bloated maybe totm but my cycle is so irregular it's hard to tell! About to get some sleep, delivered two more babies last night, need another 5 and that's my 40 done :)

Will update tracker at some stage.... Night night!

I'm guessing you're a midwife/obstetrician then!! Your 40 done??? I know you said you needed to get an assignment done, so are you training??

It must be very pleasing & difficult all at the same time, and also just very much needed!!

Back