one pound to go!!

nzmegs

Silver Member
After hoping that I would get to my goal at today's weigh-in, it turns out that i still have one pound left to lose. I lost a great 3 pounds - but 4 would have been awesome.

But I am not down about it at all. I have accepted that I need another week and on the bright side I am likely to end up 1-2 pounds under my goal by next week. More to play with during maintenance.

I have allowed myself a bar a day this week as well. I only need to lose one pound so I may as well have some of the packs that I usually avoid.

One more week will also take me to a round 16 weeks or four months to lose exactly 3 stone. That is a set of nice neat numbers which makes me happy. I like that sort of thing...

I never ever thought I would get there and to know I definitely will is the most amazing feeling. To all of you lovely ladies and gents: don't give up, because getting to goal is everything it is cracked up to be. You won't regret the time it takes!

AMAZING!!!This time next week you'll be putting a post up on here saying you've smashed your target=D!!! really well done lovely lady=)xxxxx

Very well done Nzmegs, you must be so chuffed! :D

I cant wait until I am in your shoes! :p

Great news! How exciting to be so close to goal

X

Awesome! Next week I'm sure we'll all see those flags flying wherever we are
You'll be under your goal weight and then starting the next stage of your journey
Please do keep coming on here as we so appreciate all your posts that are so helpful

Don't you worry - I won't be going anywhere. this forum is about as important to me as attending the meetings and eating the food. talking about the journey has been so helpful.

Thank you all for the lovely comments. I will sail through this week and knowing it is the beginning of the next part of the journey is pretty exciting. Scary though.

Yes scary but what a good scary. You seem to have such a good frame of mind and your plan on how to cope with maintenance. Many people maintain for life I'm sure and why shouldn't you be in their number

Back