One Pound

Discussion in 'General Weight Loss Discussion' started by Rachel L, 26 February 2008 Social URL.

1. Rachel L

Rachel L Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Calorie counting
    I've just cheered myself up. I was about to have a second brandy and diet lemonade (the first was counted into the days calorie count) due to a rather hellish trip round Tesco's :mad:. I decided to stop and picked up a pound weight from my scales. I was amazed at how heavy one pound actually is. I then picked up the two pound weight which is what i am on to loose this week. It reminded me of how well i am doing and quite how much weight i am actually loosing. Now, when i get tempted to snack, i'm going to just walk into the kitchen and carry one of those weights around :).
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Weight Watchers
    Thats a brilliant idea :)

I was at Tesco today, and because Im heart lazy I always try to bring my shopping up from the car in one trip I was struggling up the stairs when it occured to me, it might be heavy but my shopping didnt weigh 138lbs, an amount I carried everywhere with me. Suddenly those bags seemed SO much lighter :)
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.