One Shake down 20 more to go LOL

wannabesize10

Silver Member
Hi All,

Well had my 1st LT Shake today vanilla with bit of coffee :) ... little bit hard to drink tasted a bit like Malt if that makes sense but onwards and upwards just another 20 shakes stands in the way of next weeks WI .... so pleased i found this forum :D it will keep me sane

XX

congratz on ur first shake , roll on wi :party0011::party0011::party0011:
Good luck :)

Hi
well done on your first shake!!
roll on ketosis eh!
i'm on day two. do you heat the shakes?
i just can't seem to stomach them cold.
keep goin it'll get easier :D

sandie x

i had half cold then i warmed it up in a pan which helped but it did taste like malt when i had it hot thats why i am thinking of having a mouse lunch time :) ... good luck to you ... i know the 1st week will be hard but when we see the weight loss i am sure it will spur us on

hey hun and welcome when i did my coffee one i put the shake in the mixer and added cold water just enough to cover the shake shock it well till it wasnt lumpie sometimes i had to add a tad bit more water then i made a half cup of coffee in normal cup and added it with shake mine always tasted more like toffee. hope this helps alot quicker then warming up on the pan too xxx

ooh... i like the chocolate and vanilla cold - chocolate tastes like Angel Delight, vanilla tastes like white chocolate.... currently forcing in a coconut flapjack - gets better with each bite, (srsly!) - and is taking about half an hour to eat lol!

LOL - sorry for the spelling well i did try and have a mousse with the stewberry one
it was awful really bad so mixed more water in and drunk it holding my nose and trying to stop myself gagging but i know in time it will get easier ...

how do i do the soup this is what i am having for dinner but the bag dosent say

thanks for the tip with the hot coffee:)

I did exactly the same with the Strawberry, made it into a mousse it was f******g awful (excuse the french) then posted on here and some one told me only the choc and vanilla can be made into mousse's, choc one is lovely. It's the same amount of water for the soup as a shake and i put it in a pan and warm it up and add some chilli flakes or curry power xx

I did see the bag said V & C but thought what the hell ... never again just finished 2 litres of water been drinking it since this morning ... will fit in 1 more litre before bed and also my soup and maybe a coffee ...ohhh this is my life now ...but i know it will be so so worth it ... i gave up smoking nearly 3 years ago i remember the 1st week was hell but weeks 2-3 were better week 4 i was fine so i am sure this will be the same

have noticed since starting this morning all adverts have been about food LOL

I always notice the food adverts now... arn't they just so annoying Grrr.. good luck with your 1st wk!!!!

Back