One stone at a time target/challenge.

Right, well, good & bad today. Good:- I've started tracking everything that passes these lips. I've also started a diary of how im feelin like positive, happy etc. Bad :- I've gone over my dailies by about 8pp. I know I've got weeklies but weren't gonna ave any cos think I ate them all in the first hr at London, actually before I left Sheffield. AND another thing, someone mentioned about me sounding in a better frame of mind & more positive etc. So I read a few of my recent posts. Goodness me my mood, weight & eating is up & down more than.........( Fill in ur own gaps cos I wunt wanna offend anyone by saying a certain celebs knickers.) Lol. Oh and another thing Wednesday is always my worst day as I work in a sarnie shop & ave to always taste stuff just to make sure it's ok ;)
So that's it back to being POSITIVE, back to PLANNING, back to TRACKING. Next week I will step up on the exercise & water intake. Joke.

Hi all

been crazy busy - have read all posts but now cant even remember what i read ..

But it sounds like everyone is more positive

we just have to lose at our own pace - and 1-2lbs a week is great!!! 52lbs in a year is nearly 4 stone and 2 a week is 7.5stone!!! Big hugs to all... we can do this... just one day (and one stone!) at a time

xxxx

Hi all

been crazy busy - have read all posts but now cant even remember what i read ..

But it sounds like everyone is more positive

we just have to lose at our own pace - and 1-2lbs a week is great!!! 52lbs in a year is nearly 4 stone and 2 a week is 7.5stone!!! Big hugs to all... we can do this... just one day (and one stone!) at a time

xxxx

what a great wat to put it carly. 52lbs is a lot! And it is deffo do-able! !

Lisa, I really really tried to copy & paste URL's & failed miserably :( I blame it on the fact I view everything thru my phone. I'm too lazy to turn on the laptop. I know we were on about this ages ago but give it a try it's delish

240 ml Coca Cola Company Diet Coke, or other diet brand
240 g Tomato Ketchup
60 g Worcestershire Sauce
1 teaspoons Hot Pepper Sauce (Tabasco)
40 g Onion, All Types, finely chopped
1 teaspoons (level) Garlic Purèe
675 g Chicken, Breast, Skinless, Raw
1 pinch Salt, & black pepper, freshly ground
4 medium Soft Tortilla, whole wheat
1 individual Lettuce, and mixed greens
Instructions
Preheat grill.

Combine diet cola, ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, pepper sauce, onions and garlic purée in a heavy saucepan; gradually bring to a boil over medium heat. Reduce heat slightly to obtain a gentle simmer; simmer barbecue sauce until reduced by a quarter, about 6 to 8 minutes.

Meanwhile, start to prepare chicken. Season chicken with salt and pepper; grill until cooked through, about 5 to 6 minutes per side. Remove chicken from grill and pull apart into shredded bite-size pieces.

Combine chicken and barbecue sauce in a medium bowl; mix to evenly coat.

Divide chicken mixture onto bottom half of each tortilla; top with mixed greens. Fold tortilla bottom over filling and then fold sides in toward centre to enclose filling.
Am I allowed to do that or will I get my knuckles wrapped AGAIN. lol

Cheers hun, Ive printed the recipie off !!

I need to print some zero point ones out too!

Going to do a good shopping list to get back into the swing of things!

Just had a look at the posts on the thread, and we are 15 off 300... god, hasn't that gone quick!

Im at wi tonight.... sort of looking forward to it, think me not going to my meeting has really thrown me off kilter, so I am deffo looking forward to it.

Lisa xx

Hey we sound at the same point at mo. Let's make that promise that we WILL plan a lovely week of meals next week & shop accordingly.
Here's to the next 300 posts :raising a glass of fizzy water: x

I'll join in the slimming world section as i am currently doing it one stone at a time! :) I have just hit my two stone mark, 1lb over and want another stone if possible before the end of the year/ beginning of jan!

Good luck! to everyone on ww!!!

Ruth_Harris said:
I'll join in the slimming world section as i am currently doing it one stone at a time! :) I have just hit my two stone mark, 1lb over and want another stone if possible before the end of the year/ beginning of jan!

Well done on getting 2 stone off & good luck to acheivin the nxt goal. Doesn't matter what diet you're on we're all wanting the same results & can offer support thru the highs & lows x

Hey we sound at the same point at mo. Let's make that promise that we WILL plan a lovely week of meals next week & shop accordingly.
Here's to the next 300 posts :raising a glass of fizzy water: x

Yes Ill hold my imaginary water up to that!

Im going in 40 mins.... eek,

Lisa xx

Hi Ruth,

To be honest it doesn't matter to us lot what diet you are on, you are more than welcome to join in here!

Well done on the great weight loss so far... and good luck with the next stone !

Lisa xx

Hi lisa hope you got on ok tonight x x

Did everyone see the thread on the new lower daily points dropping to 26 :(

Yep, don't know how I feel about it. Weight loss bin slow for me. Only 4.5lb in 4 weeks so mayb 26 points is wot I need to speed things up x

Yep, don't know how I feel about it. Weight loss bin slow for me. Only 4.5lb in 4 weeks so mayb 26 points is wot I need to speed things up x

I know im a bit worried i started on 36pp 12 wks ago and am on 32 now so i think ill struggle to go straight onto 26. Its optional though so ill see how it goes . The last time they changed to pp i left ww and had lost 21lb but put back on 11lb so im afraid to start messing with it to be honest :(

Evening all...

Well I gained 1lb... though I did expect it, BUT ..... I have lost 2 inches !! So I am very happy with that.

Now Im gonna go and look at this thread about 26 points, as I didn't end up staying for the meeting !

lisa xx

Dont worry hun inches are as important. There is a link that takes you to tht ww website and explains all about the changes but for the mo i think ill stick with what im doing x

Dont worry hun inches are as important. There is a link that takes you to tht ww website and explains all about the changes but for the mo i think ill stick with what im doing x

yes ive had a look at it, but Im sticking to my 31, as I dont think i could drop to 26.... I would really struggle, and I don't want to !

2 inches is marvellous! Am sure that pesky pound will be off next week :)

its gonna be more than a pound next week dolly! Im going for minimum of 2lbs, Ive got it on me now, Im on a mission to loose a bag of sugar. And im gonna try my damned hardest.

And as my signiture says... measure weight in inches aswell as pounds!.. So I am very happy with the 2 inch loss lol

Lisa xx

Thankyou guys! I'll keep checking in and good luck to everyone :)

THINSPIRATION

Came across this old thread tonight after reading someones thread of a woman who had no motivation and was very depressed...

anyway, thought this was a good thread, its not jam packed, just the first post, OMG totally inspiring..

HERE

Lisa xx

Back