One stone to go - sounds so easy yet feels so hard!

Thanks Charlotte - dragged myself along and managed to lose 2lbs!! Was so pleased and have decided my scales are broken - they tend to stick on one weight for weeks and then suddenly go down... thats my excuse anyway!!

Thurs:
Red
B - smoked salmon
L - turkey, 2 cauldron sausages (1), homemade ragu sauce
D - homemade pizza made with be good to yourself wrap (7), tomatoes, mushrooms, onion, garlic, tomato paste and 30g cheese (HEA)
S 2 High fi bars (heb x 2), apple, banana, ff yoghurt with half an options (1)

Total syns - 9

Moving flat on the weekend so my life is all in boxes which is making cooking difficult but the homemade pizza was lush - felt like a real treat! Think I will have the same tomorrow.

I also bought the all in one book today and there are some fab receipes in there so looking forward to trying those out once I've moved.

Feeling super motivated now I've had another loss - want to have a really good week this week as I've got quite a lot of things coming up (family birthday, easter etc) so next week is my last quiet week for a while and need to make the most of it!!

Planning a run for tomorrow morning before work- maybe if I write this down I will actually do it.....

Thanks for dropping in - been rrrruuubbbish at updating but going to try and track my food (and booze) again I think.

Move went well thanks - first time me and my boyf have lived together but so far so good. He's off to Peru tonight though so will be home alone. I actually eat better when he's around. Can't come home drunk and eat 8 slices of toast with jam when someone's there thinking what the hell is she doing?!? ;)

Food for today:

Red day
HEB X 2 - 2 HI Fi bars
HEA - 30g cheese

B - Defrosted frozen berries and activia snack pot (1 syn)
L - chicken salad with parma ham (counting 3 syns but think less) with lettuce, tomatoes, mushrooms and broccoli
D - Homemade pork meatballs from all in one book without potatoes
Snacks - 2 cadbury eclairs (3 syns), banana, satsuma

7 syns in total

Whoop whoop to 100% day.....

Food for today (another red)

Heb - 2 fibre plus bars
Hea - nothing yet, might have some cheese

B - defrosted berries and ff yoghurt
L - turkey breast with homemade ragu sauce
D - leftover pork meatballs with broccoli
Snacks - satsuma, banana, 2 cadbury eclairs (3 syns)

Another 100% day

Trying to minimise my syns as out on Saturday night and want to drriiiinnnnk!

Definitely, definitely, definitely need to go for a run tomorrow and drag my lazy, sleepy bum outta bed! X

Another red day:

HEA - phili light
HEB - hi fi bars x 2

B - ff yoghurt with defrosted berries
L - turkey and homemade ragu sauce with lots of veg
D - chicken wrapped in bacon (all fat removed) stuffed with phili and bns wedges
Pudding - ff yogurt and stewed rhubarb (1 syn)
Snacks - banana, satsuma, scan bran cake (1.5 syns), 1 celebration (2 syns), 2 hi fi bars

So 4.5 syns in total. Didn't think I'd eaten that much today but looks like quite a lot when it's written down.... Ho hum, will see at wi next week!

Hi, havent heard from you for a while! How you getting on?

I have decided to stop trying to loose. Its just all getting too obsessive. I am still going to be good up untill my holiday, but i'm not going to stress if I'm not perfect! It just makes me binge even more.

Hope youre well xx

charlotte1985 said:
Hi, havent heard from you for a while! How you getting on?

I have decided to stop trying to loose. Its just all getting too obsessive. I am still going to be good up untill my holiday, but i'm not going to stress if I'm not perfect! It just makes me binge even more.

Hope youre well xx

Hey charlotte

I was just catching up on your diary! I think you've made the right decision - you've done amazingly well and u dont want to get obsessive.

Hmm, I'm not so good - lost 2lbs on Thursday but then had a wedding this weekend and according to the scales this morning I've put on 4 :( I've also really struggled to stick to plan. I lost 2lbs but I've not been sticking to plan and having naughty treats but then skipping meals. Trying to be on track today but feel quite depressed about it all.

Your diary has also inspired me to break my target down. I wanted to get to 8 something but it just seems impossible at the moment so am going to aim for 9 stone 7 instead and then reassess xx

Just popping in to say 'hi'!
There seem to be lots of people who are getting close to target and feeling 'stressed' about it.
You've got a great plan there and I'm more than sure that you will be successful. x

Going2be*fab*at40 said:
Just popping in to say 'hi'!
There seem to be lots of people who are getting close to target and feeling 'stressed' about it.
You've got a great plan there and I'm more than sure that you will be successful. x

Hey! Thanks for popping in :) there certainly seems to be something in the water but thanks v much for your support - much appreciated x

Food for yesterday:

Hea 30g cheese
Heb 2 x hi fi bars

B - activia with banana (1/2 syn)
L - jacket potato with beans and cheese. Mullerlight
D - omelette with tomato and onion
S - yoghurt with alpen (3 syns)

Had a gym session so didn't eat til late. Started the day v negatively but managed to turn it round and avoid another binge... V happy about that!

Back