One stone to lose :) daily diary

Hi sew smaller ur very welcome here :) I'm in a bid to lose this last stone!!!!!! I feel with only a stone to lose we r In a weird position. I no I need to lose this stone but nobody would say I'm heavy and all my clothes fit ok so I do well for a bit n then I give up saying ah shur I'm grand I don't have that much to lose, it won't take that long so il just start tomorro. But I'm determined this time x

Weak I could have written that sentence about myself! People say "oh you look fine you're not oveweuight" but you need to feel good in yourself , it's a tricky situation! Xx

Great to know that you all understand girls x

Morning ladies :) it's a new dawn it's a new day it's a new life for me and I'm feeling good :) hope all are well this morning :) I am feeling super this morning. Really motivated. About to get up and start the day with a bowl of porridge and skimmed milk. Heading to aqua fit at 12pm with a friend of mine who is also really focused at the min then I'm also gonna get in a nice long walk today.. Really wana up my exercise whole u have the time. So here's to a super day for all. X x

Morning ladies :) it's a new dawn it's a new day it's a new life for me and I'm feeling good :) hope all are well this morning :) I am feeling super this morning. Really motivated. About to get up and start the day with a bowl of porridge and skimmed milk. Heading to aqua fit at 12pm with a friend of mine who is also really focused at the min then I'm also gonna get in a nice long walk today.. Really wana up my exercise whole u have the time. So here's to a super day for all. X x

Morning weak, sounds like a nice start to the day :) let me know how aqua fit goes. Have a lovely day x

Hi girls sorry I didn't post yesterday had such a busy day. Also got my jawbone up which I'm in love with :)

So food diary for yesterday

Brekkie
Porridge
Blueberries
Cinnamon

Lunch
Toasting muffin
Boiled egg
Ham
Salad

Snack
Banana
Light hot choc

Dinner
Baked potatoe
Sugar free beans
Low low grated cheese

Did my aqua class... Loved it!!!!!!
Also did 10,000 steps woohoo :)

Today's food

Brekkie
Porridge
Blueberries
Cinnamon

Snack
Grapefruit
Yogurt

Lunch
Toasting muffin
2eggs
2 turkey rashers
Ketchup

Dinner
Basmati rice
Veg
Chicken or mince....not sure yet :)

Hi girls sorry I didn't post yesterday had such a busy day. Also got my jawbone up which I'm in love with :)

Did my aqua class... Loved it!!!!!!
Also did 10,000 steps woohoo :)

Is this new to you ? The class I go to are all looking at Fitbits but I have not been tempted yet.

Aww not good ladies... I'm off track. Eating so well all day and my husband is not home til mad late so I've ordered a Chinese!!!!

Back