One stone to lose :) daily diary

Ladies I'm totally off track. Have had Chinese and mcdonalds and more :( lots of chocolate wish I had a plan to stick to. Need to lose at least 7 pounds in 6 weeks :(

Hi weak - I totally empathise with your situation, it might sound weird but I find it harder to lose a small amount of weight than when I first started and had a lot to lose. I think there's a part of you that thinks that you can afford to be "naughty" because you don't have as much to lose as before if you know what I mean? It's hard and stressful at times but you just have to hump back on the wagon and draw a line from now , you can do this! I'm always here if you need a chat xx

Ladies I'm totally off track. Have had Chinese and mcdonalds and more :( lots of chocolate wish I had a plan to stick to. Need to lose at least 7 pounds in 6 weeks :(

I have been a bit over my calories the last two days as I am not feeling great, I just plan to get back on it and start exercising when this passes x

Ok so didn't have a bad day today.... Was quite good on food side and did my 10,000 steps or over so I'm very happy with today :) I really hope it lasts x

Hi guys been a bit off track last few days but I'm back on game now.

Breakfast
2 brown toast
2 bacon medallions
1 egg

Lunch
Seafood chowder

Dinner
Mince with a baked potatoe

Snacks:
Yogurt
Slim hot choc

Hey guys having an awful few days food wise yesterday I literally could not stop eating and ended the day with a massive Chinese :( haven't eaten yet today and meeting my husband for lunch :( just so annoyed with myself

Aww weak, it is so easy to do, the main thing is to draw a line and start eating well again x

What do you usually have for Chinese? is it really high in calories or is it okay, you could work out calories for a small portion of your favourites and have that once a week so you can plan a naughty day minimizing the effect and by planning it you can have a salad and fruit and exercise etc the rest of the day to stick to your calories? x

Last night I had beef and black bean with fried rice and a handful of chips :( not a bad idea really thank u :) my prob is I'm still not following a plan and I no I shud be. I need to be, it works well for me

Last night I had beef and black bean with fried rice and a handful of chips :( not a bad idea really thank u :) my prob is I'm still not following a plan and I no I shud be. I need to be, it works well for me

Have you got my fitness pal app? I honestly recommend using it so you can track your daily calories and that way you can have your treats without ruining your diet. You can track your exercise as well x

No I've never tried my fitness pal actually and I should be aiming for 1,200 cals per day??

You can do it online or download the app, i have the app, when you first go on it you give your height, current weight how active you are (it gives you options) and then it tells you what calories you should aim for, then each day you add what you have for breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks and exercise, and it gives you a running total of what you have left =) it really helps you stay on track and if you want more calories that day you have to exercise... simple x

Hi guys. I'm still alive and kicking :) sorry I've been so so quiet past few weeks....

I need to confess all. I wanted to lose a stone and I was 10 stone. And after about 6 or 8 weeks I am 9 stone 11lbs. I lost this weight the first week I think and all I have been doing is maintaining since. I really need to cop on.... I have 3 weddings in the next four weeks and a weeks holiday in Portugal but I am determined not to let that stop me... I'm gonna be a bit more realistic now and try lose the 11 pounds in the next 13 weeks. It's exactly 13 weeks to the musical in which I'm playing the lead so I'm soooo motivated to do this.

How are you ladies getting on since I disappeared.... Well I hope? X

Well done for maintaining that's great, hope you can reach your goal :)
I'm good thanks, haven't weighed in a while but losing it slowly I think lol
Had a take away last night though eeeeek xx

Back