One stone to lose :) daily diary

Morning all :) so was feeling a bit weak and not great yesterday so I didn't do my 10,000 steps but I think it's ok to have one rest day per week so I will be back at it today and feeling super :)

Breakfast
Slimbo
Sugar free beans
Egg
Turkey rasher

Snack
Grapefruit
Yogurt

Dinner
Ham
Potatoe
Veg
Parsley sauce

Snack
Sugar free jelly

Tea
Salad
Chicken
Tomatoe
Lettuce
Onion
Slimbo
Ltl mayo :)

Here's hoping today is a super day :)

Well funnily enough I have just tried to start my own diary but the post hasn't appeared yet?! is that normal with it being my first one?! Yeah I am pretty good with exercise go to the gym 3/4 times a week mixture of weights and cardio but let myself down with diet. I seem to go from one extreme to another and always end up back where I started! So aiming to eat about 400 cals under my maintenance cals (which I think based on a few google calcs is about 1700 cals per day) so will be a nice steady 1lb (ish) a week! Not going to weigh for a few weeks though as that throws me off track if its less than I would hope! How about you? :)

No it should have appeared by now. Go to your profile and put the URL of your page in there then we can easily find it - if you don't know how to do it come onto my diary and I will tell you exactly how to do it.

So I'm doing pretty good today but I'm unreal hungry. Waiting on dinner here and feel like it's taking longer than it should just to annoy me lol :) been out in the garden most of the afternoon so I'm sure I'm burned up a few cals :)

Hi ladies well I held out for dinner and it was yummy, just in from garden after being out there all day working and my hubbie reckons we have earned a treat in the form of some chocolate. I haven't had any choc in over a week.... Decisions decisions.... Dunno if I shud have the treat or behave lol :)

It actually helps me to let go every couple of weeks

Pie can I ask what plan u r following??? I need some direction in terms of plan

Oh I had it binkybonk and it was lovely :) glad I did. Need a treat to keep me goin :)

Glad you enjoyed your treat , sometimes it helps keep you on track if you know you're not fully restricting yourself :)
I'm not really following a diet plan Hun just watching cals on mfp and having smoothies for breakfast & lunch. Trying not to have bread as it hurts my tummy lol but if u want any advice just ask :) xx

Thanks pie. I'm just not really sure what plan to be doing myself.... I'm having a carb free day today. I do this every few weeks and helps me a lot with bloating. So breakfast was 2 slices of ham from yesterday's dinner and 2 eggs

Should be getting my jawbone up tomorro or Wednesday. Can't wait to get it and try it out

I love chocolate but it does not like me too much but I find that a cup of 40 cals Cadbury's Highlights type drink curbs my craving for it.

Back