One SW day at a time

Well done on your loss - I love Jerusalem Artichokes roasted, I haven't had any for ages, will have to hunt some out x

Yippeeeee well done on the loss. Yesterdays' food looks good as always,

Thank you - it's all been a bit boring this week! I've not been up for any sort of major cookery pokery!

Well done on the loss & new stonage! :D
Awesome!
Just reverse the number sequence for next week, to go back up :D

That would be nice wouldn't it? If the weight loss speeded up over time instead of slowing down - it would be great motivation! :D

Well done on your loss - I love Jerusalem Artichokes roasted, I haven't had any for ages, will have to hunt some out x

They've got them in Sainsbo's at the moment. I love them roasted, they're so sticky and sweet - but I forgot that they have a rather unfortunate side effect on me - notably indigestion and, ahem, other things. Quite the combination!

Thank you will get some from sainsburys - hope they don't have the same effect on me has been a while since I had them x

Saturday! Hooray x 2.

Up early this morning after an early night last night. I was shattered! I've woken up very hungry though so I'm looking forward to breakfast. :eat:

Yesterday - Extra Easy

Breakfast - Melon, coffee with almond milk (2.5)

Lunch - Mexican pasta bake (A) with green veggies

Dinner - Venison minute steak, roasted potatoes and Jerusalem artichokes (B + 3 for oil) steamed broccoli and cavolo Nero.

image.jpg

Snacks - none! :eek:

Total Syns - 5.5

Sunday

There's a reason I don't drink white wine very often and this morning is it! OUCH!

Dreadful day SW wise, I have no idea how many syns I had - all drinks - so I'm calling it a 'flexi-really?-how-flexible-can-you-BE? day

Yesterday - Extra Flexi

Breakfast - Turkish Delight Muller light

Lunch - Jacket potato with cottage cheese and tuna, salad.

Dinner - Several gallons of white wine.

So I'm suffering my first hangover of 2015 :-( I do not like!

Monday

Still hurting from Saturday night plus my friend has texted me to tell me that there is a photo of me on the blooming nightclub's website. CRINGE. I'm doing some sort of a "sexy" pose. Oh God, Oh God, Oh God!

I've calculated my syns on Saturday as around the 80 mark (Dear Lord) and I went over yesterday as well as the hangover was so BRU-TAL - so I've hit 105 already and still got four days to go...can I stay syn free for four days? I somehow doubt it. Well, at least I've not got another big night out planned until February. :rolleyes:

Yesterday - Extra Easy

Breakfast - Regret and shame. Full fat can of coke (7 - CURSES!) Coffee with almond milk (Half A)

Lunch - Harissa salmon (0.5), roasted vegetable couscous.

Dinner - Chipotle burger (B for bun + 2 for ketchup), chips (2 for oil), salad, roasted BNS

Snacks - Chocolate peanut-butter and banana milkshake (1.5) - I know I'm meant to syn the banana but it was one banana and I'm not going to do that - Fish and chip crisps (6)

Total syns - 19

Line drawn. I've booked some gym stuff to do this week - clearly I was still slightly looped when I did so - so we'll see how that goes. :cry:

There are some days when the only thing that will help, is the little red ambulance! The silver and red ambulance just doesn't quite cut it! You've got me craving milkshake now... which I now is a bad idea with this cold still hanging around.

7 syns for that ambulance though - SEVEN! And it was gone in a flash. Yes, milk not the best with a cold - you poor thing, I hope you feel better soon.

Full fat coke is the only thing that could get me through a hangover. Thankfully I've cut out the drinking and so will not have to resort to such things anymore. Hope the photo isn't too cringey. I don't know many people that would actually look at nightclub photos though so I'm sure you'll be spared some embarassment.

Ha! Well I've seen it. It could be worse, at least it's mainly my head and not a full shot of me pole dancing or anything! (Yes, I did pole dancing - I am relentlessly shameful)

I'm still aching everywhere, even my HAIR hurts FGS!

I think I might be officially past it. :cry:

Back