One SW day at a time

I am - I completely love, love, love it. I think it's one of the best things I've ever bought for myself.
I am totally fascinated with mine at the moment:D
Have joined a fb page and got some friends on Fitbit now and have entered challenges with them , that's quite fun! :D

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I am totally fascinated with mine at the moment:D
Have joined a fb page and got some friends on Fitbit now and have entered challenges with them , that's quite fun! :D

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oh I'm so glad you're enjoying it! I've had mine for a good few months now and I'm still obsessed with it!

Thursday?!

OMG, work is crazy at the moment so I'm not getting much of a chance to come on Minimins. :cry: Everything has improved 100% here and I'm helping out finding my replacement. It feels very, very weird and my emotions are a bit all over the place.

I've been sticking to my deficit and this morning weighed in at 176.8. which means I have FINALLY lost a stone - Effing Eck I really took my time! YAY! It's still at a tortoise pace but I really am just eating a little bit of whatever I fancy and so I'm happy with that and it all feels very sustainable. I could definitely do with getting some more vegetables into me but I'm being kind to myself as I cope with the huge life changes that I'm going through - mostly positive of course, but changes nonetheless!

I'm going to make an effort to start taking some pics of my food again, and hopefully I'll be getting back into my cooking groove again really soon - it's just with the crochet obsession (!) and the pottery and the new job jitters and having the baby and my NEW obsession which is washing my face (Don't Ask) time just seems to be slipping through my fingers and I'm living on the quick and easy options. I think I'm kind of preparing for the change in my commute which will mean less time in the evenings and the mornings so I'm sort of pre-trialling the sort of food I'm probably going to be relying on over the next few months as I settle in.

Yesterday

Breakfast - 2 x boiled eggs, coffee with almond milk

Lunch - Work lunch of Nando's butterfly chicken, coleslaw and spicy rice

Dinner - Prawn stir fry with chilli and coriander noodles and lemongrass and coconut sauce.

Snacks - A couple of slices of bread, no butter

Total calories - 1,562

Total steps - 12,897
Total calories burned - 2,567

Has it been a long time for you to loose a stone? I'd like to see food pics again I do miss them you make some yummy looking food.

Has it been a long time for you to loose a stone? I'd like to see food pics again I do miss them you make some yummy looking food.

Yep - It's basically been since I started my diary back in Feb 2014 :eek:. That is SHAMEFUL!

You buying?! I'm on serious lock down on my spending. Have to save for holiday and have lots of social things (nice ones, granted) that I have to spend on.

Um, maybe if I get a lottery win ;). You don't need one anyway, you're smashing it!

Well done on the stone!! When do you start your new job?xx

Thank you. I start on 14th May - finish here on the 13th. *nail bite*

Friday :bliss:

BANK HOLIDAY WEEKEND BABY!

Oooh, I got PLANS this weekend. Mainly involving getting my shiz sorted out. So all the big jumpers and coats will be relegated to the loft and I'm going to be ruthless in getting rid of clothes I haven't worn for years. I'm going to try and get a "work wardrobe" sorted as well as I'm going from a jeans and t-shirt place to something more smart and I need to get that all arranged and see what (if) I need to get.

I am feeling so happy and positive today - long may it continue.

Good day yesterday, pottery last night and it's the penultimate class. I'm just deciding whether to re-enroll. I think I will, I've enjoyed it (even though the teaching has been crap). The next course is a ten weeker and I might actually get my head around the wheel by the end of another ten weeks. *ponder*

Yesterday

Breakfast - Porridge with blueberries and banana

Lunch - Prawn stir fry with chilli and coriander noodles and lemongrass and coconut sauce.

Dinner - Butternut ravioli with tomato and chilli sauce. Obviously not home made but super delish!

Snacks - Perle de lait mango yogurt, mini yum-yum!, 1 x slice bread, no butter.

Total calories 1,956 (cor!)

Total steps - 16,917

Total calories burned - 2,728

Glad to see you feeling positive! Love having a good sort out, need to do the rest of mine as well (and cart a load down to a charity shop!)

I find M&S the absolute best for work wear that fits well into any wardrobe.

i will have a look in M&S, thanks for the tip. I've got £100 voucher to use so I'm probably going to go and spend that this weekend.

If it makes you feel better it took me about 13mths to loose 16lbs for my target weight!!! I like wine & chocs:rolleyes:

I think not only does it get harder as you get older but I find I just don't care as much as I should about losing the weight quickly!!

Saturday - Best of all the days.

Ah a bank holiday weekend - there isn't much nicer in all the world. I'm settling down in front of Netflix today and I've got some tomatoes roasting in the oven. Plans for today include marinating some pork for a nice greek souvlaki tonight and a shed load of crochet. Hoorah!!

Good day yesterday, re-enrolled in pottery because why the hell not? Had my usual Friday night red wine and a nice relaxing evening.

Yesterday

Breakfast - 2 x boiled eggs, coffee with semi skimmed milk (bleugh. Really hate cows milk now)

Lunch - Ravioli and tomato sauce

Dinner - Roast chicken sandwich :eek:, a couple of chips, RED WINE.

Total calories - er. Not too sure! Think I was probably in range.

Total steps - 11,224

Total calories burned - 2,235

I think not only does it get harder as you get older but I find I just don't care as much as I should about losing the weight quickly!!
True.....think i'm at that stage too :)

Dinner - Roast chicken sandwich :eek:
Total steps - 11,224

Total calories burned - 2,235
That sandwich actually sounds really nice! :D
Good on the steps!

Just popping in to say hello :wavey:!

Tuesday!

Back to work and started training my replacement. God, you don't realise how much you actually do until you start actually handing over. :eek: And she's not writing anything down which is making me twitch a bit! Still, not my problem really.

So a successful weekend. Sorted all my clothes out, got my "work wardrobe" sorted out and went a bought a few new bits yesterday...all of which are a size 14. HOORAY!

Um, not much else to report really - been a bit "off plan" over the weekend but not too much of a car crash. Back on the wagon properly today and off to get some salady bits for lunches this week - seems like all I've eaten lately is soup so I'm really fancying some salad.

Yesterday

Breakfast - Coffee with SS milk (ARGH! MUST GET ALMOND MILK TODAY)

Lunch - Had lunch in Cote. Shared some fougasse bread :drool: and then had steak frites :drool: with a Kir Royal and then a bloody mary.

Dinner - Home made chip roll :drool:

Snacks - couple of caramel digestives.

Total calories - 2,472

Steps - 8,399

Total calories burned 2,370

Whoops!

Back