One thousand and still going !!!!

fillymum

synful soul
Hey !!!!! This is post number 1.000 for me. How did that happen so fast. That is about 250 a month. My word.

It isn't as if I don't have a busy life cos I do. Incredibly busy.

This site is almost compulsive for me and I love the input from you all and have learnt so much and been given so much help and encouragement.

Thank You a thousand times.

hugs xxxxxx

Almost compulsive? I'm sat here, drinking coffee, having a nosey through members food diaries nabbing ideas and recipies, when I really should be sorting my kitchen out - it looks like Hiroshima atm....................but I'll just have another half hour :D :8855:

Almost compulsive? I'm sat here, drinking coffee, having a nosey through members food diaries nabbing ideas and recipies, when I really should be sorting my kitchen out - it looks like Hiroshima atm....................but I'll just have another half hour :D :8855:

Heehee that is so me.

I am supposed to be researching something for Paul, but what do I do the minute I turn the computer on....... just have a quick look !!!

I know what you mean! I've posted nearly 1500 times since joining about 4 months ago, oops! In my defence I have been on holiday for the past 6 weeks :8855: xx

:8855::8855::8855:

Get your finger out what has been stopping you !!!! :8855:

heres to the next thousand posts.

keep them coming

i always look forward to reading what you have to say :D

Its not 1000 posts, its 1000 sprinkles from the fountain!

Well said MLM. I second that! Always great to read your posts Sue. Keep 'em coming!

Back