one to chew on over dinner?

fattothin

Gold Member
I mentioned this before but I think my willy is getting even bigger or do you think its still to do with the massive weight losses.
I got out of bed this morning and nearly tripped up, Im searching the net but cant find any thing.
Got to work now so I will check your theory's later, cheers:eek:

are you sure its not the sock you had on to keep it warm;)

I mentioned this before but I think my willy is getting even bigger or do you think its still to do with the massive weight losses.
I got out of bed this morning and nearly tripped up, Im searching the net but cant find any thing.
Got to work now so I will check your theory's later, cheers:eek:

To be honest I have not heard of this and perhaps the reason could be that as yet here on MiniMins we do not have enough men posting about losing weight and documenting all aspects of their weight loss journey.

Lipotrim having been dealing with obesity for over thirty years and they might have documented this phenomena, it might be worth dropping them an email and putting your question to them as if you are worried about it, it will put your mind at ease.

However with regards to women losing a lot of weight we know that some have complained of drooping breasts and have liken it to "Spaniel's Ears".

Just thinking out loud here...Could it be that having not seen your old friend for some time you have in fact forgotten what it looked like:confused:

It does take some time to adjust to a new slimmer body as on a vlcd the weight comes off so fast that it seems to take the brain longer to catch up.

Love Mini xxx

I am sure I have read somewhere that this is to do with large weight loss, Its something along the lines that part of that anatomy is stored with in the body and somehow losing weight makes it bigger, If I can find the article I will post it coz that was so not a good explanation

"There's another way obesity gives the illusion of smaller penis size. Obese men develop a fat pad at the base of the penis. When the penis is flaccid, it can retract into this fat pad. The penis can be further hidden by pubic hair.
Very obese men may not even be able to see their penises without the aid of a mirror as their chest and stomach block their view."

This is what I was trying to say pretty much​

I am sure I have read somewhere that this is to do with large weight loss, Its something along the lines that part of that anatomy is stored with in the body and somehow losing weight makes it bigger, If I can find the article I will post it coz that was so not a good explanation

Sounds very interesting Gemma, look forward to reading the full article and perhaps we can put it on a sticky as I am sure it will come in very handy in future as a reference!

"There's another way obesity gives the illusion of smaller penis size. Obese men develop a fat pad at the base of the penis. When the penis is flaccid, it can retract into this fat pad. The penis can be further hidden by pubic hair.
Very obese men may not even be able to see their penises without the aid of a mirror as their chest and stomach block their view."​

This is what I was trying to say pretty much​

Makes a lot of sense when you look at it like that:)

Thanks for posting this valuable information.

Love Mini xxx

Lol i'll say its bigger honey;) WOW!:D x

See i reckon Our Gaz has always been very well endowed! Its just that now with all the female attention his larger than life friend is standing up to be noticed a lot more shall we say?!! Am i right?:p:D xxx

All I can recommend is to tuck it in your sock for the time being and then wear a jockstrap,you know,you could be a candidate for The Guinness Book of records x

Hahahaha dont waste the feeling hun xx

Lol sorry sorry sorry:p:D xxx

LOL chicken for tea honey;) xx

I am actually very innocent really you know Lil and a good girl!! xx

Back