one week down

well done thats amazing im on day 3 and i hope i can have a loss like yours. What do you think of the diet???

Its hard, theres no doubt about that but it gets so much easier once your a week into it!

I started on the mixed bumper pack with Soups/shakes/Bars but my further 2 month supply is just going to be shakes and bars as I personally find all the soups minging (Apart from veggie thats tollerable).

I think the hardest thing is social occasions and ive shortly got my little boys christening coming up and of course will have all the family coming to stay I know thats going to be a massive challenge! Might have to do a food break week with mainly meat and veg, makes me nervous thinking about it!

Matt

Well done Matt you are on a roll.
I can't stand the soups either, I have ordered another month of shakes and have Tesco Ultraslim bars if I want a nibble.

Good luck with your week off they recommend a week break. Stay on keto friendly food. You may have seen it but this is the link http://www.minimins.com/exante/188712-helpful-list-ketogenic-foods.html

Ali xx

Back