ongoing TOTM

tegzy

ive bled from around day 4/5 non stop untill now day 23 :O

i am also on the contraceptive injection which may be playing a part? its not always really heavy but its annoying all the same :(

has anyone else experienced this?

I'm exactly the same. been going on for 5 weeks now - not even a little bit heavy but ever present!

spoke to the doc about it last week and he said its just a part of your body adapting. he said it might go on the whole time, it might not and really varies person to person.

xx

geeze, really dunno if i can put up with this!
its not so much the bleeding but its bloody expensive haha

does anyone know where you can get teeny tiny tampons as regular are too much and i get rashes/irratable off pads :(

Yep honey, i was constant for about 14 weeks .... it is annoying but worth it to get slim. And now i am on refeed day 5 it seems to have stopped. Be prepared for it to stick around! lol

oh goodness, hmf, i dont mind too much its just uncomfortobal using tampons for regular flow when its light, and pads are a no no as i get rashes off them, any suggestions?

Hmmm nah sorry honey. I just buy the boots own make tampons for light flow. Much cheaper than the branded ones - afterall they all do the same job! :giggle:

ah, i think ill have a trip into town tomorow then, :)
thanks for that. i know you can get them tiny ones in the multipacks of tampax but you only get 4 and id have loads of the others left over if i had to buy them lol x

oh goodness, hmf, i dont mind too much its just uncomfortobal using tampons for regular flow when its light, and pads are a no no as i get rashes off them, any suggestions?

Femmecup or mooncup. (Google it). If you use tampons you'll get used to one in no time. I've used mine for over 8 years now and can't imagine going back.

dooooooooom my TOTM is due this weekend and not had any probs in the first week on the diet but really don't want this TOTM to go on and on. Did the problem start at the begining of the diet or once you had your first period.

Sorry that sounds so nosey but want to find out what to expect. Understand if you want to tell me to bog off

no no its fine, well i was fine untill about day 5 then i came on what i thought was my normal period but it just hasnt stopped, been about 2 weeks or more now :(

its not really heavy, now and again ill have a bit of a heavy bleed for an hour or so then can be nothing all day then ill have like 'spotting'

not sure if its cos of my injection too. but most likely down to the diet as im a bit funny with my period anyway. they usually irregular.

Thanks Tegzy.

I stopped using the injection as it made me irregular, so now everything is regular as clockwork so fingers crossed the dreaded TOTM will just be it's normal irritating self. Do feel for you and the others that have probs and the moon cup is good I used one while traveling as tampons take up too much space and cost a bomb. If you don't fancy it Lidl sell tampons really cheap and they are as good as Tampax

yeah im gonna see if i can get some tiny ones as its sometimes not even heavy enough for a regular one and its uncomfortobal :(

just part and parcel with this diet, i wouldnt give up because of it. at least when im thin they might be normal again instead of irregular and very heavy x

Back