Onion Rings and Breaded Mushrooms with a garlic dip - FREE!!!!!!

Mmmm...they sound delicious!

I've had my b's for today, so I'll make them tomorrow. My tummy's rumbling just thinking about them! :D

Thanks, Heaven!

Cool, another tasty treat to try. Oh and def the quark jalapenos too, they sound beyond gorgeous..................

Where do you get jalpeno peppers from? Ive been to Asda and they said they dont tell them?

Just done the breaded mushrooms and garlic dip - yum yum. I didn't have any Quark though, so did a bit of a bodge and used Extra Light Philli instead. A bit thick, but otherwise very yummy!

What a fab idea.....I"m so gonna have a small (HE) steak with all the trimmings tomorrow....<:O) Thank you.....

Thought i'd bump this as im going to make them tonight and any newbies can have the reciepie. I havnt had them for ages xxx :)

Oh wow I am so glad you did!! Onion rings - cool!!! I wonder what it would be like with a syns worth of parmesan thrown in the crumb mix?? Oh yes going to try these today. Thanks. x

Last edited:
omg i love breaded mushrooms, definetly going into my wee book of things to make, had both my 'b' choices today so will make them tomorrow:)

Those look and sound yummy! Will definitely give these a go xx

These sound yummy. Gonna give them a go tomorrow :)

Now thats my kind of food - thats Saturdays tea taken care of - yummmyyyyyyy,...

Thanks

Kats:):):)

These were really nice but my breadcrumbs kept falling off even though I dipped it in egg. Did anyone else have this problem or is it just that I'm a crap cook? :)

Sounds lovely as an accompaniment maybe to the tortilla pizza recipe - yum

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back