Online Bingo

Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by not_lar_croft, 9 October 2011 Social URL.

1. not_lar_croft

not_lar_croft Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st7.5lb
    Current Weight:
    18st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st9lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7.5lb(2.89%)
    Diet:
    SW
    Does anyone go on any of the online bingo websites? Feel like joining one but there seem so many that i'm not sure which one???:confused:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Showag

Showag Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World, Extra Easy
    i go on jackpot joy! ive won a canny bit on it in the past too and it has other games not just bingo! :)

4. KittenKat

KittenKat Operation Hottie Kidnap

Start Weight:
    12st5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(6.36%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I've been thinking about maybe starting on the online bingo as well, once I've moved out of my ex's and into my teeny little pad.

Something to keep me occupied and hopefully also bring some money in! ;)

5. Esme1981

Esme1981 Member

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5.5lb(10.71%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    We use sky bingo but only ever play when they email us with free play money. We sometimes win about £20 but then end up spending it all before we bank it. It's just a bit of fun but I could never trust myself to put money on it myself. It would always be just another £10.00. My hubbie on the other hand is more controlled with the cash flow. Forgot to mention we only play in the pennies room. Cards are normally 1p & 2p. It is fun though but I think they are all much of a muchness. They all seem to give you free money when you sign up so shop around a little, enjoy

6. Gumbootlou

Gumbootlou Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st10lb
    Current Weight:
    16st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(9.68%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I got a free £5 voucher for tombola and used that, then added a tenner to get the 'free' £20 and used that too. Had great fun and it seemed a good site but I didn't win a bean! Haven't been on any other sites though so don't know how it compares.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.