Online calorie counters

LaLaLou

Silver Member
I was thinking about keeping a sort of online food diary, the ones that have a database of foods and calories and where you log all the food you've had that day. Was just wondering if anyone could recommend a good one?

Louise xx

Brilliant one which was suggested to me is essential weightloss resources.co.uk you can have a free trial for 5 days and at the moment i just keep renewing that. Iris on here suggested it to me and i love it

Rosie x

If you have a nintendo DS, Id advise investing in Active Health. It is a calorie counter, and so much more. I input all what ive eaten straight away, as it's portable, whereas, if I had to wait until I got hom to go on the computer, Im sure Id 'forget' things.

I have a good old fashioned notebook, and I use the cook yourself thin website for putting in recipes and stuff, and planning my meals. Its working so far!! :)

Thanks for all your suggestions, I've set up an account on weightloss resources, and it seems really good. Everything I've searched for today has come up right away, unlike other ones I've used in the past.

Back