1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Online Food Diary

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Minders, 6 December 2008 Social URL.

1. Minders

Minders Finding inspiration

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Just thought I'd have a look at the online food diary on the SW site... that is a really helpful little tool. You just fill in what you've had and it calculates everything for you, puts your HEX's in the right place, adds up your syns, etc.

I would recommend anyone that is stuck and doesn't really have the energy to fiddle about with writing down a food diary, spend a few minutes a couple times a day logging down what you've had online. It's quick and easy and a really good way to see at a glance how you're doing that day and what you need to do to get back on track. Highly recommended! :)
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Tams

Tams Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming world
    i know you posted this ages ago but i totally agree its a great tool and i love using it and printing off the days!
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.