Online Meeting Thread - Week Five!

Bostik

Gold Member
Hey guys! First of all sorry about last week! I was terribly drunk at a birthday night out and I think Caroline is on holiday somewhere hot if I remember right, so there was no thread made! Also, with her being on holiday, she's not named the slimmer of the week or the final name either! So hopefully will when she is back! (If she's not on holiday, then I sound really silly lol :))

How have you all been doing this week? Hope you have all had a better week than me! It gets a lot harder around this time of year for sure!

Weigh in - Please post your losses for the week If you want to be included for the slimmer of the week, you need to have posted your weight by the end of Saturday! (Dunno if this is still on this week though...)

Challenges - How did you all do on your challenges you set yourselves? Also, set yourself a new one!

Topic - What are you all doing to keep on track so close to Christmas? I think some people are aiming for maintenance calories, some are changing their goals for a bit. Some people are being angelic and sticking to it! Good luck all of you! :D

And whatever else you want to discuss! x

Well last week I put on 3lbs, and challenged myself to lose them again, I managed to lose 2 which puts me back at 16st 5lbs today.

My challenge for this week is to lose at least another 2lbs :)

hi!!!!

I lost my 0.5lb gain this week so thats nice :D

Failed my water challenge this week for no good reason than i'm lazy so am re setting the challenge until i get back into the habit!!!

I am staying on the wagon (having only just got back on) troughout december and will not be going off the rails at all (hopefully!!!) Am working as normal throughout the festive period so won't be able to let my hair down properly anyway. Also am planning on going teetotal through jan and feb so gotta get used to going out sober anyway!!!

Good work guys!

The last few weeks have been off track. Today will be the first day back on track in ages. Feels weird! To get me back into it I've changed my goal to lose 1lb a week instead of 1.5. Seems more manageable with the extra calories!

Thankfully, the gain i had last week is gone and 0.4lbs extra, even though i have been totally off track. So odd. Current weight is 184lbs :) can't wait to get out of the 180s! Been here for like 2 months!

My goal is to just stay in my calories for a whole week lol. Been off track for too long!

Well unfortunately i've being terrible in the run up to Xmas :( i don't want to weigh! All I've done is eat like a pig!
Didn't stick to my water challenge either!

I STS this week which I'm pleased with as bin completly off track but had a bad tummy so that may have helped lol. My challenge is to not binge on all the nice things ppl keep bringing in to work :) hoping for a STS again this week I'm full of a cold n my hearts not in.

Malibu xx

Just thought I'd drop in and say hi. Not weighing or anything at the moment.
Everyone seems to hit a rough patch recently but it seems we're making our way back.
Let's keep going!!!

Those of you struggling to stay on track - maybe think about setting your cals to maintainence? That way you can eat an extra treat here and there and know you won't put on weight and ruin all your hard work :)

Bostik said:
Those of you struggling to stay on track - maybe think about setting your cals to maintainence? That way you can eat an extra treat here and there and know you won't put on weight and ruin all your hard work :)

I think that would be a good idea :)

1.5 off for me this week!!! Woohoo 2.5 to go to get 2 stone mark. Well done everyone else on losses x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

dawnbirduk said:
Feel fed up i put on 1lb, had my first christmas meal out, and then couldn't resist my first mince pie, complete down fall.

My challenge is before i eat stop, think am i hungry or do i want to eat, if the 1st eat if the 2nd refrain, it is harder than it sounds oh dear.

Good plan. Thats what I've been trying to do. I realised sometimes i just want to eat some stuff cos its there, not cos i want to eat!

Think I posted on wrong thread, I'm easily confused as I log in on my iPhone. Lost 2lb this week so weighed in at 13st 10lb which. Slowly but surely.

I have managed another STS. I know exactly why, coz I can't be good when I have a glass of wine, all good intentions go out the window :-( and have had and have got so many things on which surround me temptation ( party food and mulled wine.... Aaarrrggghhhh) have been drinking more water though, not made a great difference yet and I'm not really sure what I'm expecting but will aim for 2 litres a day and hopefully see a difference next week.

I decided to bite the bullet & weigh this morning. Despite my rubbish week I've STS ) I'm very pleased with that! I'll be extra good next week!

Yeah that happened to me too. Had a few rubbish weeks. Avoided the scales. When i finally checked them and realised i hadn't put on weight, it motivated me to try and get back on track :)

I'm useless and completley forgot about the meeting last night. Haven't had chance to catch up properly, but congratulations to anyone who managed a loss. This time of year can be so difficult. I lost 3.5 this week, and that puts me back to the weight I was before I went away. :)

Back