Online Meeting Thread - Week Six!

Bostik

Gold Member
Hey guys! How have you been doing this week? Was my first full week back on track so I'm chuffed lol.

There was no midweek thread so noone was named the slimmer of the week and we still don't have the final name yet lol! But well done to everyone who lost last week :)

Weigh in - Please post your losses for the week If you want to be included for the slimmer of the week, you need to have posted your weight by the end of Saturday! (I think Caroline is back now!)

Challenges - How did you all do on your challenges you set yourselves? Also, set yourself a new one!

Topic - How did you come up with your 'goal' weight? I noticed some people are already below the max limit of their healthy BMI (25) and are aiming lower still! Don't know if I will have that motivation when I get there lol. And obviously whatever else you want to discuss! x

I lost a pound this week so thats exactly 1.5 stone since jan :D

My challenge this week is to not drink alcohol and will be for some time as i'm trying to give it up!

I set my goal because that is the lowest i've ever been and felt comfortable at that weight so want to get back there. Once i do i may aim lower as i still felt a little chunky but will do that bit by bit! I don't go by bmi much as we all carry weight differently and it's not a one number fits all situation. My stomach is my worst bit so i will keep going until i'm happy with it ;)

Hi
Well I have been poorly all week, so not great week, but I did STS, so pleased with that.

Get well soon shaz.

Better - makes sense. My first goal is a healthy bmi. Mostly cos I've always been overweight so dunno what ill look like then!

Lost 0.8lb this week :) happy cos went out to eat last night. Curry. So thought it'd show a gain!

i lost half apound this week, and as i have been really struggling i have joined a weight watchers meeting so am hoping i will do better
well done to everyone this week

Hi everyone, I STS too but I've been under the weather so I haven't been exercising like normal.

My challenge this week is to only eat the chocolate in my advent calendar :)

I've changed my goal weight lots of times, but my new (and final) target is 8st 8lbs. I've decided this just as I like the number 8... Sad I know!

Lol. Lucky your favourite number isn't 30 or something! Well done on not gaining! :)

STS for me this week but i'be been real bad and eaten loads of chocolates am amazed I've not gained x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

STS for me, i was doing well this week but things went a bit wrong in the form of some major comfort eating and takeaways :(

well done on all the losses guys and girls! x

I think my goal for this week is to stay on track all week again and to start week two of couch to 5k! If I do week 1 day 3 today, can start week two on sunday :)

parfittaroles said:
I'd change my goal to being a 30" waist then lol. There's a way around everything :D

Haha :)

Hey everyone. Another 2 lb for me. Was hoping for a bit more but considering I have not exercised at all and had 2 fast food meals I'm pleased. That's the joy of calorie counting though, if you actually calculate the calories in the mcdonalds or kfc etc instead of just feeling guilty then binging, you can enjoy them and stay within your daily allowance and still have a loss. My aim is another 2lb this week. But I do have 2 Christmas parties to go to!! Have a good week everyone. Think I may need a midweek weigh in to keep me focused this week x ; )

1lb loss for me this week and am so happy after 4 weeks of STS, have been drinking 2 litres of water a day and found it's really helped and curbed any hunger pangs in between meals. Goal this week is two pounds loss and to keep up with the water drinking. Well done to everyone. I set my goal weight on the weight I was when i got married and how much i weighed last February and I felt great at that, I need a goal to keep me motivated. Gonna try to get back on with c25k but the weather doesn't help.

Well done guys!

Hi thought I would come and introduce myself and say hi. Originally I was doing sw but started feeling a bit to restricted. After discovering Mfp and calorie counting I decided to give it a whirl. I've always done sw as I know it does work but I've never ever tried calorie counting and at the moment I'm glad I am. I've been netting between 1200-1300 calories a day and have lost 4lb in the past 3 weeks and actually find it easier to eat this way. So hope to make some buddies on my journey. Xxx

Welcome :) im loving calorie counting. It really does work for me! Good luck!

Bostik said:
Welcome :) im loving calorie counting. It really does work for me! Good luck!

Thanks x

hmmm well I gained 1lb this week but no suprise as it was chineese last weekend and absolutly no gym fot the past 2 weeks. I'm afraid I'm feeling pretty uninspired to behave at this time of year but I have in my head that I will kickstart on the 3rd of Jan, I have devised a new gym routine which will consist of 3 body pump sessions a week and c25k, so 3 carido and 3 weight sessions a week, I think this acheivable as the c25k is only for 30 min and I could probably do this after a pump class so i don't even have to exercise 6 days a week. Meals will be simple and I will set a weekly menu to stop me thinking ah bugger it I cnt think what to cook.

So until the 3rd of Jan its all about damage limitation so fingers crossed im not fat as a pig come jan.

My current target is 9st7lb think I chose this because I think its acheivable. That said i havn't been that weight since before I got pregnant. Once I get to 9st7lb (and I will!!!!) I'll see if I'm happy and if not i'll aim a little lower until I am. Chances are I wont be happy because what women ever is lol :)

malibu xx

Back