Online Meeting Thread - Week Three!

I have stayed the same again this week but not surprised at all, in fact I'm very fortunate that it wasn't a gain. I am really struggling at weekends to stay on track. Have been trying to drink more water but do feel like I'm drowning :-( well done everyone on losses. My challenge AGAIN this week is to stay on track at weekend and not binge.

Well done, to slimmers of the week, and everyone with weight loss this week.

Sorry i wasn't on last night, as i went out to theatre to see a play. Probably one of the few people in the world last night who didn't go to see Breaking Dawn :)

Woo Hoo, i lost 2lb this week, i am thrilled, for the past 3 weeks just lost 1lb so nice to lose a bit extra :).

My target was to stay on track which i did do, i have loads of calories counted recipes on a blog, and i have been making quite a few of them, it helps me keep on track, as i make a recipe i have been adding it to recipe section, so i guess people will be fed up of me adding recipes soon:)

I do need to drink more water and eat more fruit and veg, i always find these rather difficult, i don't drink enough i know i don't, need to get more motivated here.

Hi guys, I managed 1lb off but think more luck than judgement. Had two birthday celebrations, mine tomorrow, two take-aways purely for convenience as we have relatives staying. But happily I am now 13 something!! I have to work hard this week because I know that with me, the over eating will sometimes catch me up the following week for some reason. Well done everyone : ))

Pls can I join ur meeting pls. Won't b weighing til Monday so cnt join ur weigh in this week. My challege is to get through the weekend unscathed which should b quite easy now that I've polished of the half tub of betty crocker choc n fudge icing that was in the fridge. Had 2 rashers of Bacon in a pitta for breakfast 250 cals. Steak n mushrooms for tea n not sure bwt dinner. Have a good weekend guys x

best to be honest with urself shazza! looking back on the week, do you know why youve gained?

i lost 2lbs this week :)

Over the whole week I was over by about 800cals which I know isn't enough to even gain a pound I don't know if all previous weeks of bingeing and Sts has caught up with me :( xx ps well done on ur loss x

thankyou hun

yeah it could be a few sts catching up with you, or maybe the food you did eat was high in fat or sugar and you didnt get round to burning it off? sometimes a gain is just random though, but its still a pain in the bum! x

Well as a suspected I fell of the wagon this weekend resulting in a stay the same. quite annoyed with myself. I've brought my lunch to work and gunna try again because I know I can physically do this. just need to have more focus on the weekends.

Malibu xx

Maybe change your weigh in to Friday? Seeing a loss might help motivate you to stay on track for the weekend

Maybe change your weigh in to Friday? Seeing a loss might help motivate you to stay on track for the weekend

Hmm this might not be a bad idea, then if I am bad at the weekend I know I'll have all week to to make up for it rather than being discouraged, especially as I have a big weekend nxt weekend.

Thanks

Malibu xx

any1 here for weigh in?

I am here, but can only stay a few mins.

What kind of week has everyone had?

I have lost 2lb and managed to go running 3 times, so had a good week :)

Back