Online Meeting Thread - Week Three!

Well I gained 0.5lb cos of totm :( Boo to being a girl ;)

Also failed at drinking my water but haven't had a drop of diet coke since tues and have had major headaches yesterday and today which i presume is down to that!! Hate being addicted to anything so will try and keep it up to test the theory of it stalling weight loss (i do drink a HELL of a lot!!)

1/2lb off again, totally expected as not staying on plan. Aim to drink more water this week x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

huuuuge well done and congratulations on all the losses everyone :)

unfortunately though i seem to have found all the pounds you lost! 3 ON for me this week taking me back up to 16st 7lbs - urgh! so annoyed at myself, to be honest its expected though as ive been a complete pig this week eating everything and anything i could find. crisps, chocolate, takeaways ive had them all :eatdrink051:

i must learn to behave myself lol

my challenge this week is to lose the 3lbs ive put on and to sort my eating out!!

2.5 off this week let's hope I can keep it off this week! 10st5lb slowly getting there. Was 10st9lb to start with so I'm now closer to the 9s than 11s woop for me x

Hi everyone. Just a pound for me. But in the right direction. Now 13.12. doesn't it make you feel despondent though when u try hard and the scales drop only one pound. But if u cheat, they jump up easily by 3/4 pounds!! WHY???? Anyway I must not grumble as I am losing and not really depriving myself. But you know what I mean ladies!!! Have a good week guys! See u next week xxx

Hi All,

I've just started calorie counting so I have a start weight this week.

*Whispers* 12 st 5lb.

My goals this week are to go to three bootcamp sessions, log all week and to drink more water.

Lee-Anne

Sorry I wasn't around guys. Been having a terrible week with far too much alcohol due to a birthday and graduation. Back on track this week hey! Hopefully will make the thread tonight :) x

Hello everyone. I'm pleased to say I have lost 2lb this week. So now 13 stone 10 I am avoiding eating in the evening unless it's fruit or bowl of cereal. Still struggling with the water intake though : / I must admit I have honestly not had time to exercise apart from making a determined effort to walk more. But the weight loss is steady so I'm pleased. Hope everyone else is pleased with their week too : )

Hey we have a new thread for this week - week 5 :)

Back