Online Members and ww shop?

Principessa N

Minimins Addict
I was wondering if any online members had ever ordered anything from the shop? I'm only on day one and I signed up online yesterday, I used to go to group and love the bars and bits you can get and I think I'm really going to miss them but as the shop isn't really a real online shop (and i hate, hate, hate talking on phones) i'm a bit nervous about ordering. Does it take very long to arrive??

The Girl said:
I was wondering if any online members had ever ordered anything from the shop? I'm only on day one and I signed up online yesterday, I used to go to group and love the bars and bits you can get and I think I'm really going to miss them but as the shop isn't really a real online shop (and i hate, hate, hate talking on phones) i'm a bit nervous about ordering. Does it take very long to arrive??

I didn't even know this existed! I'm
Gonna try it!!!! X

Yeah i ordered lots of the choc bars and sweeties and the shop and eat out books, took about 5 days to arrive to north scotland. I also hate talking on phone but the guy was easy to understand and i was only on phone for 5 mins. Postage isn't cheap so i ordered loads to make it worthwhile.

I know people who do WW online but go along to a meeting every now and again just to buy products - not to get weighed or stay for the meeting or anything.

Back