Online Weight Loss Tools

janderson99

I am looking for an easy to use online tool for monitoring weight loss. Something that includes a weight diary, targets, calories eaten and burnt, calorie deficit and graphs of progress daily and weekly. I have looked at Desizeme.com, which is excellent and Fitday.com. Has anyone tried these? Are there any similar tools that you may know of? Any comments, ideas? I need something that I can use at home, work anywhere and so it has to be available online.

i use myfitnesspal.com its great because it monitors how many calories you are eating, against how much you exercise and stuff.

dont know about the graphs

I use Food Focus - Permanent Weight Loss You enter your current weight, your goal weight and it'll tell you a possible target weight. It doesn't recommend you aim for more than 2lbs loss a week. It'll work out for you your daily calorie target and you can log everything you eat & keep track of how many cals you have left/eaten. You can also enter any exercise you do and it'll adjust your cal target accordingly. It has a 'dashboard' section where your loss, daily carb/fat/protein intake, meal breakdown etc are shown on graphs.I think its brilliant.

But its too complicated

Food Focus is OK, but its far too complicated and it doesn't have a single graph with everything on it. Desizeme.com is much simpler and puts everything on the one graph. It also allows you to enter meals and exercises once in a diary and easily add them for the next day. Having to select the weights from a drop down list is a real pain.

Back